This Business and Moment...

Commissario
Hmmm interesting, will take a look.

BTW tagging users doesn't give a notification when you edit the post and add in the tag, no idea why.

Soldato
Ok seeing as it's the season of goodwill....and Maccy triggered my fuzzy good vibes sense, I've set up a deal for even more of the Christmas deal I've got going on just now, which was 10% off.

If you use the code 15off - you'll get 15% off the usual retail cost. Just for OCUK members.

Package comes with :
1 x USB Type C charging cable (30cms)
1 x iPhone Lightning charging cable (30cms)
1 x Micro USB charging cable (30cms)
1 x subbytech power bank charger with dual charging slots for multiple device charging at the same time.

Dispatched to your door with "tracked signed for" delivery, so someone will need to sign for the package.

These three cables come free with the pack and will cover most modern gadgets (phones, tablets, vapes, torches, sat navs, Kindles, MP3 players, games console controllers, etc)

Merry Christmas :)

Soldato
Ok seeing as it's the season of goodwill....and Maccy triggered my fuzzy good vibes sense, I've set up a deal for even more of the Christmas deal I've got going on just now, which was 10% off.

If you use the code 15off - you'll get 15% off the usual retail cost. Just for OCUK members.

Package comes with :
1 x USB Type C charging cable (30cms)
1 x iPhone Lightning charging cable (30cms)
1 x Micro USB charging cable (30cms)
1 x subbytech power bank charger with dual charging slots for multiple device charging at the same time.

Dispatched to your door with "tracked signed for" delivery, so someone will need to sign for the package.

These three cables come free with the pack and will cover most modern gadgets (phones, tablets, vapes, torches, sat navs, Kindles, MP3 players, games console controllers, etc)

Merry Christmas :)

Great thanks - just placed an order :)

Caporegime
Continuing on with my pursuit to hopefully switch to a Project Management role, I've been working on my network and have been able to setup a 30mins sit down with a Senior Project Manager who is well respected here in Lisbon next week. Looking forward to talking with her and trying to sell myself and seeing if I can impress her to work my way into grabbing her manager to talk about potential opportunities. As far as I can tell, that department is expanding a lot into next year so there will be some roles either available or coming up :) - which could result in a much needed change of pace from CSS into the consultancy side of Microsoft and a needed change of lifestyle after some recent changes in circumstances.

I was actually going to fly to the UK on the 24th (especially as it was cheaper) but she wants to meet on the 26th so I'm staying in PT until the 27th. Many apologies to family for "missing" xmas. My waistline will thank me though :p

Caporegime
Have my end of year review, give myself a 3, manager disagrees, gives me a 5, and a promotion!

I'm a senior analyst now, 10% pay rise and I'm now elligeligible for the manager bonus scheme (another 5% if we hit annual kpis)

Merry Xmas me! :D

Soldato
Quick sense check...

I received a small (but very appreciated) bonus last year, along with another employee from a different department (I know this as I have access to the bank, it's part of my remit).

This year, the other employee also received a bonus - along with a few other employees, one of which is in my department at a lower level than I am. I, however, did not. My appraisal was glowing mid way through the year (they're only annual ones, anyway), and I am constantly told I'm doing a fantastic job.

Is it worth bringing it up with my line manager? Honestly, the value of the money is nice and all, but it's the principle here which feels off. I'm not sure if I've done something wrong?!

Caporegime
Definitely worth brining up - if you're not being recognised and/or you're not getting more money each year for going above and beyond in your job then find a new employer.

Soldato
Definitely worth brining up - if you're not being recognised and/or you're not getting more money each year for going above and beyond in your job then find a new employer.

Thanks dowie, this was my line of thinking too, but being a somewhat passive and placid employee I rarely bring things up like this, but this one has upset me more than I thought it would.

Half of me thinks I'm being entitled even bringing it up, the other half of me thinks I should definitely bring it up and figure out what's going on...

Back
Top Bottom