This Instant And Moment - 2019!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Do you really need any more exercise? :p ;)

Nothing wrong with getting plenty of exercise :D

Viewing a car today. Will be very different to drive... Auto, foot handbrake, dash handbrake release.

What car are you going for this time? Isn't this like your 15th car? :p

I'm on my 4th in 10 years though to be fair my first car was when I was learning, never drove it when I passed. Was awful - no power steering, only had 4 gears, sun roof leaked so the previous owner glued it shut, cigarette lighter blew up my dad's sat nav, immobiliser wasn't factory fitted and played up.

Was only worth maybe £200 at best. Exchanged it for £400 for a VW polo. Guy tried to sell it on for over £1000 :p

RxR

RxR

Soldato
Listening to fm 106.9, glad it temporarily distracted me from pain (5 physical sources).

This life seems a race all the way thru.

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
What car are you going for this time? Isn't this like your 15th car? :p

I'm on my 4th in 10 years though to be fair my first car was when I was learning, never drove it when I passed. Was awful - no power steering, only had 4 gears, sun roof leaked so the previous owner glued it shut, cigarette lighter blew up my dad's sat nav, immobiliser wasn't factory fitted and played up.

Was only worth maybe £200 at best. Exchanged it for £400 for a VW polo. Guy tried to sell it on for over £1000 :p

It will be #12. Its a Lexus LS400. 4.0 V8. :)

Caporegime
OP
Well, had an argument with dad, he then randomly flipped and went for me... Punches thrown... I threw one back and accidentally broke his nose and fractured my thumb... Now staying out with a friend tonight so things can cool down, and going home tomorrow...

Guy is a psycho :(

Not helpful when I'm signed off work for my mental health and meant to be going back to work on Tuesday.

Soldato
That's rough mate. No one needs that stuff going on at home. Hugs.

On the last train home to London after a family do. Went for 2 hours and left with at least 4 "We need to catch up" appointments.

Caporegime
OP
It hasnt been good ever since I became a teenager. Police have been called to the house twice since I was 16 after he started getting violent towards me.

He got arrested once and released without charge, I got arrested once and released without charge.

Another thing that annoyed me this time is after I hit him back he was going on at my mum to call them. She was like, you have to be joking you started it etc. Then I left.

When I was 16 we fought and he threw me against a wall while I was trying to call the police, I clouted him over the head with the phone and I ran upstairs and barricaded myself in a room until they arrived. They arrested him after one of the attending officers saw a huge lump on my head.

Then a couple of years ago we fought after he went for me when I was trying to fix one of my cars on the driveway. Mum got between us and he was hurting her when trying to get to me, so I picked up a metal bar and threatened him with it to get him out of the house, which worked. But he called the police on me from outside.

I was interviewed with a lawyer present over a charge of attempted GBH. My lawyer thought it was completely ridiculous after I explained in full detail what happened and that I didn't intend to hit him with the metal bar. I was let off without charge after that... Police cell matress' are like gym mats, very uncomfortable... The lasagne was good though. But difficult to eat with the plastic safety spork... :p My TTE rear strut bar is still in the evidence lockup.

He doesn't accept he has a problem, or that he is even part of the problem, he sees it as being entirely me. I've never got violent first, only in self defence/retaliation.

Moving out can't come soon enough.

He is like Jekyl and Hyde. Sometimes we get on fine. There is definitely something wrong with him, but they didn't diagnose that sort of thing when he was a kid.

I myself was diagnosed as on the ADHD spectrum when I was a child. These days my main issues are anxiety and depression.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Given obesity has now overtaken smoking as the leading cause of cancer, why does one of the largest cancer charities in the UK promote a coffee morning where you can eat as much cake as possible?

Cake isn't necessarily unhealthy. Even when you eat lots of it at once. Smoking on the other hand is always unhealthy.

What does make me laugh though is how pretty much every female NHS staff member I know is huuuuuge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom