This Instant And Moment - 2019!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
You don't need to get things in sales, you can get them any time if you shop around I guarantee you that. I have 15 years of house shopping experience. :) Just find something you like then search for prices.
Oh I know and normally do buy anything I want at whatever price it is, just excited to go shopping really :p

RxR

RxR

Soldato
My right ear is ringing with three different toned intertwining sine waves - almost jingle tones. Volume 6.5/10. Caused / triggered by the same type of scan I will be getting done in a few days time.

RxR

RxR

Soldato
Hmm. Diogenes provides the wormhole, Pythagoras the reverse thrust, Aristotle and Socrates are merely the blades and angles of the Archimedean cosmos logical screw. I find no use for Vergil. His trope scheme is obvious, but he provides no methods. Thus, the eye-on drive is complete.

Soldato
Was nervous yesterday, had my student piano recital. First piece was a flop! Second one went better than expected! Now just feeling good about it all :D

Soldato
Hmm. Diogenes provides the wormhole, Pythagoras the reverse thrust, Aristotle and Socrates are merely the blades and angles of the Archimedean cosmos logical screw. I find no use for Vergil. His trope scheme is obvious, but he provides no methods. Thus, the eye-on drive is complete.

giphy.webp

Soldato
Now looking at integrated dishwashers to replace the one that came fitted with my kitchen.

In the last 6 weeks, that’ll be washing machine, tumble dryer, fridge/freezer and now dishwasher replaced.

No wonder I’ve now burnt through almost £12000 since May.

Soldato
Now looking at integrated dishwashers to replace the one that came fitted with my kitchen.

In the last 6 weeks, that’ll be washing machine, tumble dryer, fridge/freezer and now dishwasher replaced.

No wonder I’ve now burnt through almost £12000 since May.

I got an integrated one recently.

I looked into it, but installing them looks a bit more awkward than I'd like, so I'd recommend seeing if you can pay for it to be installed along with delivery for you, take some of the hassle away.

Mine is getting put in properly next week when the kitchen is done.

Soldato
I promised myself I'd be in bed by 10pm tonight. As always, I failed miserably.

I get my 2nd wind about 9/10pm and then I'm up till 2am. It's really bad for me and I need to stop it, somehow...
This, combined with the resulting early starts, are possibly my #1 life goal but I'm not sure I'll ever do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom