This Instant And Moment - 2019!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RxR

RxR

Soldato
Now 8.25pm, and my knees are burning with pain still from a 200m walk and 10 minutes standing at 10.15am, over 12 hours ago.

Surgeon (showing me CT scans): "as you can see, both knees are in pristine condition. But you are in genuine pain. We cant find it. Would you like more cortisone injections in both?"

I agree.

"I will make an appointment for you to see a rheumatologist in this hospital...and review your case in 12 months time."

Last edited:
Soldato
well just back from my 6 weeks in spain 32 walking the camino (cost about 1k in total inc spend ,would have spent nearr that at at home) ,but why didnt i get a cabin for the santander to plymouth ferry . you get a rubbish reclining seat and the snoring was like a farm yard ,cider and desperados helped but cabin next time

Soldato
Depends when and where really. I have no money at the moment lol

What about just outside of London I.e. Surrey or somewhere a little cheaper to get to etc.

Not a bad idea, i'll wait for a few more replies to gauge some interest and maybe get a thread up!

Will there be shots? Will there be attractive women or just sweaty nerds? Will there be shots?

Shots? Yes.
Attractive women? Even if it's just us two, i'm sure a couple of good looking lads like ourselves can find some :p

Soldato
I'm not allowed outside with people from the internet unless I am going to be abducted. The last few meets I've been on I've always been returned safely and undamaged :(

Caporegime
OP
I'm not allowed outside with people from the internet unless I am going to be abducted. The last few meets I've been on I've always been returned safely and undamaged :(

Last one I went to was in London with the developers of Eve online and some Eve online players, the bar was just for us, and they paid for every drink. There were people drinking cocktails out of metal buckets. Sadly when they broke out the Champagne I was passed out in the ladies toilet on the sofa (yes the ladies toilet, gents toilets don't get things like sofas...) My memory is then mostly patchy but I remember ending up in someones flat, diving headlong onto their wicker sofa, which then slid along the wooden floor and snapped their floor lamp in half... I just about managed to say "I'll pay for it..." before falling asleep. :p

That will take some beating that evening!

Soldato
Currently sat trying to work out some ways to mess with a friend and teach him a lesson for being lazy with personal information.

The fool posted a photo of his entire council tax bill on his snapchat story meaning anyway could have his full address plus lots of other details. Any of you got any ideas? so far I have signed him up to receive a few freebies which would have some use so not an entire waste but I'm struggling for other ideas.

Soldato
Soldato
Currently sat trying to work out some ways to mess with a friend and teach him a lesson for being lazy with personal information.

The fool posted a photo of his entire council tax bill on his snapchat story meaning anyway could have his full address plus lots of other details. Any of you got any ideas? so far I have signed him up to receive a few freebies which would have some use so not an entire waste but I'm struggling for other ideas.
Register him for an Ann summers catalogue. An ex tried that with me once to my work address. Except he put it for my attention so obviously I opened it :rolleyes:

Ooh thanks! I normally use coconut amino instead of soy sauce to avoid the soy lol but that looks like a tasty recipe :)

Soldato
I just took a photo of my colleague's desk with his laptop unlocked, phone on desk with its case open containing his bank card. Then sent it to him.

Obviously he didn't read it until after he'd sat back at his desk an hour later. Apparently now he panics in meetings wondering if he's left anything exposed :p

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
So next week the long promised new shift rota kicks in which was originally outlined back in May for rollout in June. Looks like in my final 2 months I'll be on it which is a bit of a pain as it is a 7 day roster shared between 3 people. Get more £££ for it each month and my rest days coincide with pre-arranged plans on weekends etc so mostly all good. After nearly 8 years, it's perfect timing to change career. I can't be dealing with a 7 day working week roster.

New year, new start, can't wait!

Soldato
I just took a photo of my colleague's desk with his laptop unlocked, phone on desk with its case open containing his bank card. Then sent it to him.

Obviously he didn't read it until after he'd sat back at his desk an hour later. Apparently now he panics in meetings wondering if he's left anything exposed :p

He sounds like me, although add car/house keys to that list!

Although if you can't trust the people you work with it's a worry!

Also what kind of hearing aid does he have? Even over ear headphones are likely to be uncomfy i'd have thought if he has the big blocky type.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom