This Instant And Moment - 2019!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
He sounds like me, although add car/house keys to that list!

Although if you can't trust the people you work with it's a worry!

Also what kind of hearing aid does he have? Even over ear headphones are likely to be uncomfy i'd have thought if he has the big blocky type.
I'm still thoroughly confused by the heathearinging aid question several hours later :p

Soldato
How long ago did you turn it off? It will take ages for them to cool down properly. Hot water inside hot metal.
It was turned on for an hour at 1.15 ish. Normally it will cool down really fast. The boiler says a status of C and radiators are still really hot. I've had to turn the boiler off for now and open my window as it's so hot.
Thermostat is on 10 °C

Just one thing after another right now :(

Soldato
So the burner and pump were running? Do you control via thermostat or directly from the boiler?
Yes. Turned it on at the control panel and set the thermostat to 18 wouldn't come on. Turned it up to 21 and it finally clicked and came on this was after it was already on for a good 40 mins at 18. So it was only on for 20 mins at 21°C as I pressed the button for 1 hr. This was around 1.15

The boiler status says C and keeps heating up the radiators. I've had to turn the boiler off for the moment. (Turned it off and on again a couple of times but hasn't made a difference)

Caporegime
Yes. Turned it on at the control panel and set the thermostat to 18 wouldn't come on. Turned it up to 21 and it finally clicked and came on this was after it was already on for a good 40 mins at 18. So it was only on for 20 mins at 21°C as I pressed the button for 1 hr. This was around 1.15

The boiler status says C and keeps heating up the radiators. I've had to turn the boiler off for the moment. (Turned it off and on again a couple of times but hasn't made a difference)

What kind of boiler is it and is your thermostat battery powered?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom