This Instant And Moment - 2022!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
They just seem to take the **** these days.

A rage buy is good therapy in those types of circumstances :p
Amazon delivered :D my 34inch ultrawide and 0dead/stuck pixels :D
glad DPD were so crap now tbh

how the hell do people get a curved monitor level? even the bottom of the monitor surround seems curved down at the corners unless its an optical illusion

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Amazon delivered :D my 34inch ultrawide and 0dead/stuck pixels :D
glad DPD were so crap now tbh

how the hell do people get a curved monitor level? even the bottom of the monitor surround seems curved down at the corners unless its an optical illusion
It is an optical illusion, but I'm one of thos epeople that will whip out my 12 inch

ruler and make sure the distance on each end is the same between desk and end, then the same again from the back panel on each corner and the wall behind. This is the ideal solution.

Man of Honour
That's not good. Sorry to hear that.
He's stubborn and never wants to go the doctor and doesn't always listen to advice (must be the Greek Cypriot genes!). However the "I told you so" attitude won't help. In a way I'm glad I'm I'm thousand of miles away in another country but also nervous about it at the same time. The waiting bit is not fun.

Man of Honour
Sometimes things are just so dysfunctional levels of stupid it does my head in... there is a road closure overnight down the road from me:

People, especially lorries, are still ignoring the signs (and going around where the access only signs half block the road at the turning off the main road) then inevitably having to try and turn around or reverse out at the closure itself where there is very little space especially for lorries.

Whoever put the signs out needs to slap themselves around the head generally the positioning isn't great safety wise - one of the closure signs for instance is sat sticking out into the road (no verge just a wall) in the middle of a narrow 90 degree blind bend forcing drivers out onto the other side of the road with very little time to react and despite with the closure there *shouldn't* be much traffic coming the other way there still is - especially with people turning around and locals either residents or people using side tracks as a diversion.

Soldato
My mum just came home from work, and said she found my stepdads reading glasses hanging outside, on the front door handle.

He passed away around a month ago and I haven't been outside day... she is really freaked out at the moment.

I didn't even know where his glasses were as he rarely used them, I cannot explain that.

Soldato
Maybe it actually is a werewolf?….

Perhaps a Moowolf

Soldato
Better than the shrieking noise foxes make when they are mating! Hedgehogs make weird noises too!!

Me and the Mrs make sound weird noises aswell :cry:

We had a little fox outside last night and the screams actually sounded like a little kid screaming so I had to check and gladly it was just a fox in the road

Soldato
Better than the shrieking noise foxes make when they are mating! Hedgehogs make weird noises too!!

That noise from foxes when spending the night by a river bank in a forest with no light pollution still haunts me many years later.

I've also spent the night doing a night timelapse video on a hard to get to beach with no-one around for miles and have been startled by the insane noise insects and small rodents can make in the small hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom