This Instant And Moment - 2022!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
Why do teens on bikes think its funny to pull out right in front of you when? Its not funny. It's ******* dangerous. Plus if I run over the little *****, I will be done for dangerous driving or death by dangerous driving.

I can't be 100% if was the same pair - but in the town I work in there was 2 lads I'd have said were around 19-20, though the news article says 20s, who thought it funny to do stuff like that on bikes and e-scooters intentionally frustrating traffic - I think someone eventually saw red and ran them down:

Pretty sure it was the same 2 as I've not seen a sight of them since the incident and I'd encounter them fairly regularly at the same spot the incident happened.

Soldato
I can't be 100% if was the same pair - but in the town I work in there was 2 lads I'd have said were around 19-20, though the news article says 20s, who thought it funny to do stuff like that on bikes and e-scooters intentionally frustrating traffic - I think someone eventually saw red and ran them down:

Pretty sure it was the same 2 as I've not seen a sight of them since the incident and I'd encounter them fairly regularly at the same spot the incident happened.
No they do wheelies on standard mountain bikes. They hang on the pavement then when see a car approaching, they then jump in front of the car

Soldato
Just had two massive spiders in my room. Evicted them via the window. I don’t know why there’s an influx at the moment.

I like the way, when you throw them from an upstairs window, that they freefall down to the ground with their legs outstretched, and then run off as soon as they land. You don't see the Red Devils doing that without a parachute.

Soldato
Just had two massive spiders in my room. Evicted them via the window. I don’t know why there’s an influx at the moment.
I've got a huge one living in the kitchen. I'm trying to train my daughter that they're okay, safe to be around etc. She's grown quite attached to him now and asks whether he's had a busy day, says good night etc.

We're moving out in 13 days or so and I'm catching the feels :(

Soldato
I've got a huge one living in the kitchen. I'm trying to train my daughter that they're okay, safe to be around etc. She's grown quite attached to him now and asks whether he's had a busy day, says good night etc.

We're moving out in 13 days or so and I'm catching the feels :(

Are you taking him with you?

Soldato

"Adolf Hitler led Nazi Germany between 1933 and 1945, orchestrating the systematic murder of as many as 11 million people - six million of whom were killed because they were Jewish"

I've read before and cannot find the credible link atm that it may have been as many as 18m with this link stating 17m

7fihBL3.jpg

Soldato
Just got back from the vets, my wife had to put her cat to sleep after having her for 11 years, poor cat had Kidney disease and the vets said her stomach was very bloated, we woke up this morning and the cat was just led on the floor looking rather tired, we called her over and she was falling over and unable to stand, we knew she wasn't right when the kids came in and the cat didn't even flinch or run away...

RxR

RxR

Soldato
Chuffed i got a google first search page result for Braintasking. If only it could reduce the price of diesel...it's $2.23 a liter in oz atm and about to rise by 24c a liter next month.

Soldato
Screenshot-20220730-160302.png

Soldato
Just got back from the vets, my wife had to put her cat to sleep after having her for 11 years, poor cat had Kidney disease and the vets said her stomach was very bloated, we woke up this morning and the cat was just led on the floor looking rather tired, we called her over and she was falling over and unable to stand, we knew she wasn't right when the kids came in and the cat didn't even flinch or run away...

Sorry to hear that. We had to do the same 2 weeks ago for very similar reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom