This Instant And Moment - 2023!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome back @secretspy Hope everything is well with you :)

Our local post office is great to be honest, even going as far as sometimes seeing i have a lot of things, taking them from me and telling me to call in later to collect receipts and pay rather than hang around :)

In other news, deposit paid for our rental accommodation in Spain. Soon this will be my morning view. The plan is to still work UK hours to still offer support to the US, so nice late starts mean i can get up and relax with a coffee in the mornings :D

0gWfmgd.png

Hi @Martynt74 all good thanks :) hope all is good with you too

Oh wow, jealous of that view! The benefit of technology and remote working eh :D
I've been watching Amanda and Alan's Italian job recently and now I'm itching for a holiday. Haven't had a proper one abroad since 2014

I had to run to escape the 10 k runners, got knows how the ultra marathon people can do it 33 miles or so, they were off at 8.30am

Screenshot-2023-01-14-10-48-35-55-99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817.jpg

Feeling rather stupid agreeing to have the sparky come around tomorrow morning at 8AM. Was meant to come on Thursday but postponed till Friday and then again till tomorrow.

Installing a new LED Batton light in my loft. Hardly essential but a nice to have.

The fitting all went according to plan.

Bigger issue is that top stair of my staircase snapped this morning as I went down to answer the door. It never rains but it pours...

I did this with my entire front tooth (crown) last year until I realised it meant it had come unglued!

Cue a trip to the dentist to glue it back in, she pulled it out in seconds so it really was loose.

Right now sitting with more shoulder pain, Tuesday doctor's app can't come soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom