This Instant And Moment - 2024!

Did absolutely naff all last night, sat on the sofa eating crap food and watching films. Went to bed at 1:30ish, got up at 10. Haven't felt this good in months. Time to turn our house in to a home today :cool:

So the MM access has now been locked down, but it seems everyone has lost it by the look of the little red marks :D

And as soon as I post that the mark disappears!

Last edited:
Went to the in laws for a few hours yesterday. Home by 10, kids stayed at the in laws so that was a bonus. Few drinks and bed by 12:30.
New year's TV shows this year seemed to be even worse than normal

Went to the in laws for a few hours yesterday. Home by 10, kids stayed at the in laws so that was a bonus. Few drinks and bed by 12:30.
New year's TV shows this year seemed to be even worse than normal
Rick Astley rick rolling us on BBC 1 15 minutes into the new year was heart warming ... Hopefully not a sign of what will come in 2024.

Only issue is hot water and no £7.5k grant.
Yes, no grant. Octopus did a survey for Air to water heat pump but their largest 8kw pump is too small for what we need in the house and I am not too keen on radiator bigger than 2m in every room on 2 walls :p heat loss is estimated at 12kw plus 5 people using a lot of hot water.

I mentioned about weird dreams in the previous incarnation of this thread, it got really weird a couple of nights ago.

I had a dream that @Rroff lost the plot and got permabanned, I don't know if there is some kind of meaning to this or even what the context is...pretty odd!

Just so you know I have not dreamt about you before.

Just watched a grey squirrel attempt to transverse the top of the back fence in the current high wind and gusts.. comedy value :)

Thought I’d start the year in the right way by going in to the office. The signs weren’t good when I was the first person in and the lights were off. Now only 4 other people in the office who I don’t work with so I wish I had worked from home!

Yes, no grant. Octopus did a survey for Air to water heat pump but their largest 8kw pump is too small for what we need in the house and I am not too keen on radiator bigger than 2m in every room on 2 walls :p heat loss is estimated at 12kw plus 5 people using a lot of hot water.

I mentioned about weird dreams in the previous incarnation of this thread, it got really weird a couple of nights ago.

I had a dream that @Rroff lost the plot and got permabanned, I don't know if there is some kind of meaning to this or even what the context is...pretty odd!

Just so you know I have not dreamt about you before.

Think we need to repeat that memory wipe!

EDIT: I get the feeling there are 1-2 users on here who do dream about me getting permabanned :s

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom