This Instant And Moment - 2024!

Man of Honour
Well I'm finally in A&E to get this ear drained. Can't believe minor injuries couldn't do it. I feel like I'm wasting their time when there are people more in need than me. Ah well at least I brought a book with me.

Soldato
Well I'm finally in A&E to get this ear drained. Can't believe minor injuries couldn't do it. I feel like I'm wasting their time when there are people more in need than me. Ah well at least I brought a book with me.
I got refused treatment at Bodmin, tooth infection went bad and started swelling up around eyes, they suggested I drove over an hour to Truro

Soldato
Last night my wife went out with some friends.

When she got home, i asked how everyone was and she then proceeded to tell me at great length about every detail of their lives, and those of their families. In a similar situation I'd answer "yeah, they're alright". Even if someone had lost a leg in a bear attack, I'd probably say no more than "Steve's lost some weight recently".

The difference between men and women, eh?

Soldato
The train ticketing system desperately needs sorting out in this country. I went to the train station to get a inter city train ticket which I need to do next week. I wanted the off peak return which leaves London just after 09:30 which I see on the national rail site for £124.80, ticket office "£434 please". I show him the journey I want to do and apparently I can't do it as the start is in peak time and he refused to sell it to me. Annoyingly I didn't think of just splitting the ticket to get into London for a order of magnitude less then the extra he wanted so will have to return. :mad:

Caporegime

When she got home, i asked how everyone was and she then proceeded to tell me at great length about every detail of their lives, and those of their families. In a similar situation I'd answer "yeah, they're alright". Even if someone had lost a leg in a bear attack, I'd probably say no more than "Steve's lost some weight recently".

I must be at least 50 percent woman

Soldato
Heard a joke, thought I’d share.

A couple who have been dating for a while are finally getting to the point where they’re going to have a grown up hug for the first time.

The man’s stripping off, takes off his socks and the woman notices the man’s toes, they’re all disfigured.

Woman: “Oh my what happened to your toes?”

Man: “I had Toe-lio”

Woman: “Do you mean polio?”

Man: “No, Toe-lio, it’s very rare but I’m fully recovered now”

The woman, skeptical, ignores it and moves on. The man then takes his jeans off and again the woman is startled by the sight of his knees.

Woman: “oh my what happened to your knees? They’re all knobbly and disfigured? Is this also because of Toe-lio?”

Man: “no, I also had Knee-sles as a child, I’m fully recovered now though”

Woman: “knee-sles!? Don’t you mean measles?”

Man: “no knee-sles it’s very rare”

The woman decides it’s not worth asking any more questions and they carry on. The man then takes off his underwear. At first a look of surprise on the woman’s face, followed by a grin.

She asks: “let me guess, small cox?”

Last edited:
Soldato
@Stu999

Don’t know about yourself, but I got every single question right tonight on WWTBAM, it’s getting ridiculously easier by the week. I can’t believe they all left with such low amounts.
Yeah, not too challenging but I suppose it makes you feel good about yourself. :D

The Christopher Nolan films one had me cringing. I guess if you don’t watch films it might be tough. I’d struggle with questions about TV soaps for example, but the audience always get those ones.

Caporegime
Yeah, not too challenging but I suppose it makes you feel good about yourself. :D

The Christopher Nolan films one had me cringing. I guess if you don’t watch films it might be tough. I’d struggle with questions about TV soaps for example, but the audience always get those ones.

The redux of this is that "it's really easy because I know the answer!"

I'm currently hobbling around like an old man because I played football for 90 mins at the weekend for the first time in a few years and it was fun but oh my gosh I have some pains in parts of my legs I didn't know existed. Also, we got thrashed. Loved it.

Soldato

My wifes always baffled when i go out, i come home and she asks questions of how various people are, at which i shrug and just say i've spent a whole day with them in a pub, barely asked a single thing about their current lives and spent 8 hours talking about football, beer and reminising of the old days!

Soldato
My wifes always baffled when i go out, i come home and she asks questions of how various people are, at which i shrug and just say i've spent a whole day with them in a pub, barely asked a single thing about their current lives and spent 8 hours talking about football, beer and reminising of the old days!
You did ask! :D

Back
Top Bottom