This Instant And Moment - 2024!

Soldato
Oh Monsieur how you spoil us with your bargains. Room temperature, tasteless sugar free Pepsi and a packet of crisp for the low low price of £4 :eek:

IMG-20240520-063342790-HDR.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
I've not had one for a few years, now i'm curious.
Forgot to add the thread :D :

Soldato
Traffic to the Leicester Royal Infirmary is ridiculous.

First they made one lane which was a pop up cycle during Covid which nobody used into a permanent one. You can say that about the others in Leicester. Some are divided by kerbstones. Which someone would get a slashed tyre from pulling over to let an emergency vehicle through.

It took dad 40 mins drive under a mile. Ten minutes to hospital appt I got out of the car - still queuing to get to the car park which many spaces have been removed for building work. 40 mins later he’s still not turned up in the waiting area.

Caporegime
Broke my shower hose,,

Whys it so difficult to get a replacement? even the argos in the city centre has none in stock..

I ain't going to BNQ... amazon can deliver before 10pm ...no wonder the high street is dead......

can't even buy a bloody HOSE! locally

Last edited:
Soldato
Broke my shower hose,,

Whys it so difficult to get a replacement? even the argos in the city centre has none in stock..

I ain't going to BNQ... amazon can deliver before 10pm ...no wonder the high street is dead......

Strange

Not been into GD for a long while, and this post is like reading a window into my past.

Had the same issue about 6 months ago - Screwfix was my saviour in the end.

Soldato
Broke my shower hose,,

The bulb in my lamp died a few weeks ago. Couldn't get a bulb that fitted - wattage and fitting in shops, including my work as only had the wide screw. Amazon saved the day and got a spare as it was something silly like 40p for a twin pack v a single bulb.

Caporegime
The bulb in my lamp died a few weeks ago. Couldn't get a bulb that fitted - wattage and fitting in shops, including my work as only had the wide screw. Amazon saved the day and got a spare as it was something silly like 40p for a twin pack v a single bulb.
I often wonder why the supermarkets I shop at don't sell certain items..
I can think of loads of stuff I buy on amazon, or used to get from Wilko.... I'd pick them up more often than not on a weekly shop. small items that would take up almost no shelf space.

Supermarkets could be making some tidy profits easy... It's clear the rich people who run these companies don't use the high street, they don't use supermarkets and they are clueless.

people who do all their shopping online or have personal shoppers shouldn't be running any of these companies, they are the reason people just look online now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom