This Instant And Moment - 2024!

Soldato
It was awesome.
You could pick from 3 tracks with 3 different genres. But you could. Just take headphones off and talk. Tbh I preferred it to normal "clubs". Headphones were pretty good too. Thought they'd be dead cheap.

First time in Llandaff Cathedral!
Never really experienced a silent disco before, it's a concept worth experiencing. Although nothing beats a good club sound system :).

Iv visited the area a few and cycled past.

Associate
nVz8Zb1.jpg

My father died at the end of last year, he was an avid gardener and to see these cactus flowering today in his greenhouse put a smile on my face

Soldato
I'm in lanzarote.

Went for a bike ride yesterday (60kmish) and Google maps trolled the hell out of me. It kept sending me along horrific paths littered with ankle breaking stones.

It ended up being 80km, with about 15 of that on terrible paths.

Much of my route looked like the outside levels of Doom, but less exciting.

Amazingly, I am not dead of DOMS today. Not bad, as I have only been on a bike twice in two years.

Soldato
I'm in lanzarote.

Went for a bike ride yesterday (60kmish) and Google maps trolled the hell out of me. It kept sending me along horrific paths littered with ankle breaking stones.

It ended up being 80km, with about 15 of that on terrible paths.

Much of my route looked like the outside levels of Doom, but less exciting.

Amazingly, I am not dead of DOMS today. Not bad, as I have only been on a bike twice in two years.
Wait for the D part ;)

Caporegime
I finally retired the 2TB Caviar Green in my PC which I've owned since new.

I wanted to reach a nice round number before doing so, so I waited another couple of days to round it off. :p

100,000 hours of spin time and usage. Approximately 11 years and 5 months. I bought it 11 years and 10 months ago.

hWpzjES.jpeg

Man of Honour
Well, yes. Tree previously was upright and now is horizontal.

qALf6Xi.jpeg

Mag’s tree just wanting to train in the pool to win the school championships and now getting hate from the family that doesn’t understand him. In the third act, the tree gets the support from the hedge it needs to fulfil its dreams and eventually flops fully into the pool. Mags learns to love the tree and decides to leave as is. It ends with a ‘dance party’ finale.

Soldato
Slumming it here for 6 nights.

Also, anyone who thinks the golf is decent needs a headcheck. What a car crash of complicated buttons and gestures and crap performance.

Also wtf is this 15 seconds start of every journey?

VtdqQVB.jpeg

And also how the f do you tell how much fuel you have? This has been like this the second I collected it. The range estimate (I guess it's that) is stuck on 740km for the last 20km?

jY3IsGL.jpeg

Grim. Avoid.

Caporegime
Um, I would guess its the bar where it says Fuel gauge in fairly large letters, which is also mirrored underneath the range... ;)

It just seems to be kind of inverted, the more red, the less fuel. I got that from the fact it says 740km not 40km. :p

Analogue fuel gauges really only work as a vague indication too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom