This Instant And Moment - 2024!

In Spain, with my brother, we went to a local place, ate some of the best seafood I've ever had, asked the guy what the local after-dinner drinks were (thanks Google translate) and he left us alone with three bottles of spirits and then came over and toasted with us. Amazing hospitality and so cheap too! Food I'd have been happy to pay seventy a head for came in at under thirty.

I like Galicia.

One of my relatives has a holiday place in Majorca and say similar (they also have someone local do catering for them as well as eating locally) - great hospitality, cheap and some of the best food they've ever eaten.

Trying to get to grips with oversized bread for the toaster, scratches head............

IMG20240713224139.jpg

I know thus is radical suggestion, but did you try cutting the bread in half?

Police helicopter and 6 police cars with ambulance following to our local pub after the result of the game.

This is why we can’t have nice things in this country. Put them all in the sea. Including the footballers. Such a waste of human effort and resources.
You stood there and counted the cars or you just got excited by the story and rushed here to post?

The world has gone mad charging £15 for a small flimsy metal clip.

When are the after effects of the cost of living going to stop people being greedy

Last edited:
I'm at the loathsome place that is MK, as I was walking out of the station I walked past the regular homeless camp that is there. I had a bit of a grump on (tired, mind whirring, not really present), when I hear 2 voices saying, "excuse me sir, excuse me! Sorry to trouble you....".

I snapped out of my 'zone' and said "yes?", "sorry to trouble you sir, but the gym is that way, you're going the wrong way" - they both said it with a huge grin on their face, my face exploded with laughter, so did they. I don't know why it was just really random but really funny, cheered me right up. I offered to buy them both a coffee/tea, but they declined.

When I walked past them again - I said to them "am I going the right way now?" - they both exploded with laughter and said, "yes mate - have a fantastic day!" to which I replied "thanks for cheering me up".

Just a random interaction - I have these with random people a lot, I tend to approach people and speak to random people a lot - but this one was particularly wholesome as these guys were just happy, friendly and it actually snapped me out of my grump and made them laugh and happy too.

Last edited:
There is a gun salute outside at mid day

I'm going to go watch some big blanks being fired by the Royal Artillery

Last edited:
I'm at the loathsome place that is MK, as I was walking out of the station I walked past the regular homeless camp that is there. I had a bit of a grump on (tired, mind whirring, not really present), when I hear 2 voices saying, "excuse me sir, excuse me! Sorry to trouble you....".

I snapped out of my 'zone' and said "yes?", "sorry to trouble you sir, but the gym is that way, you're going the wrong way" - they both said it with a huge grin on their face, my face exploded with laughter, so did they. I don't know why it was just really random but really funny, cheered me right up. I offered to buy them both a coffee/tea, but they declined.

When I walked past them again - I said to them "am I going the right way now?" - they both exploded with laughter and said, "yes mate - have a fantastic day!" to which I replied "thanks for cheering me up".

Just a random interaction - I have these with random people a lot, I tend to approach people and speak to random people a lot - but this one was particularly wholesome as these guys were just happy, friendly and it actually snapped me out of my grump and made them laugh and happy too.
You're getting soft man.

Back
Top Bottom