** This Instant, Moment, and Month - December **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Having stayed over a Hyburnates house, I can confirm that it is definitely not off limits. Sounded like a brutal gangbang was going on downstairs. I couldn't sleep. Looked out the window and there was a queue of burly men all the way down the road. :(

I thought the "polishing for tips" sign outside his front door was about car detailing. :(

Isn't that a normal Saturday night? Do you need an invite?

Soldato
Is it selfish to not attend a funeral of a loved one?
Funerals are for us to deal with the death and have closure, if i felt i had a better way to deal with it which involved not attending, would others be offended? Would it be considered selfish to not attend and support others?

Soldato
Funerals are for us to deal with the death and have closure, if i felt i had a better way to deal with it which involved not attending, would others be offended? Would it be considered selfish to not attend and support others?

Personally I would say go. Other people need your support. You can only regret it as you will never get the time back. Your own thing will not involve being there so can be done anytime I feel. It is awkward but just being there makes a difference to others.

Soldato

Yeah go it'll be harder to explain and to be honest the food is often worth it.

Soldato

Close family I would go, family I haven't spoken to or didn't get on with, I wouldn't go.

Caporegime
Just found out my projector is out of warranty and its close to the line of instead of repairing, just replace it.

So I'm thinking of giving a DIY repair following some guides online. It's already broken so it can't get any worse...can it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom