** This Instant, Moment, and Month - December **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Best thing to do is get yourself out and do something yhat breaks your normal routine.

out having a quick pint.

Like a hooker, nothing will cheer you like a good hooker.

And the plus side of most antidepressants is they delay err "the moment" so you can really get your mo ths worth

Soldato
The problem I have IT support isn't even my job I accidentally mentioned it's my hobby and I get lumped all the stupid questions. It's rather annoying when I've got my own work to do and people are asking me why their word looks wrong. Then get annoyed when I don't instantly know what random button they pressed.

If people get shirty with me, I always say do you want help or not? If they don't reply i'll walk off. I'm not wasting my time.

Best thing to do is get yourself out and do something yhat breaks your normal routine.

out having a quick pint.

Yeah, i'm not really sure what I can do though. I have gone off doing stuff on the PC, can't really go out for a ride because of all the salt. This time of year sucks.

Hookers are everywhere (Doncaster) not nice ones though :p

Associate
Ah doncaster is enough to depress anyone!

Physical activity is the best way to beat the blues. I tend to hit the home gym for a quick lifying session if im feeling a little low followed by a long shower.

Caporegime
Flight cancelled completely. And a job I was in the running for has been cancelled.

**** Today.

see if you can put a compensation claim in :D
Under EU rules, airlines must pay compensation for cancelled or heavily delayed flights, however, they can escape this under some 'extraordinary circumstances'.

This can include sudden severe weather events, such as hurricanes and the Icelandic volcanic ash cloud episode six years ago will fall into this bracket.

Compensation is €250 (£190) for inter-EU flights of 930 miles or less, €400 (£310) for flights between 930 and 1,860 miles and €600 (£460) for other journeys.

Soldato
Into my 5th day off work and can feel some illness coming on. :(

I have not been sick for ages and can feel something and its not a cold as I don't class that as sick.

Lets just say am feeling very snowflakey today. :p

Tea Drinker
Don
OP
Went to a Russian banya spa yesterday, four hours of sauna followed by ice baths, being whipped with oak, birch and eucalyptus then a sports massage and then a honey and sea salt scrub down. Lots of traditional Russian food and drinks. Great afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom