** This Instant, Moment, and Month - February 2017 **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Urgh dating sucks. Its been over two years and not even a stiff of pasty.

I must be doing something so very wrong, no i'm not following them home so it can't be that. :p
Really, really annoying - maybe its how i can't talk very well to other women, kinda just lock up and not know what to do! Any ideas to actuaslly get better at all this? Been oiut of the game, but would like at least one date or at least someone to show interest.

Caporegime
OP
Urgh dating sucks. Its been over two years and not even a stiff of pasty.

I must be doing something so very wrong, no i'm not following them home so it can't be that. :p
Really, really annoying - maybe its how i can't talk very well to other women, kinda just lock up and not know what to do! Any ideas to actuaslly get better at all this? Been oiut of the game, but would like at least one date or at least someone to show interest.

Its probably that you call their twinkle caves 'pasties' and see getting some pasty as the primary goal. ;)

Soldato
Its probably that you call their twinkle caves 'pasties' and see getting some pasty as the primary goal. ;)
Twinkle caves. :D
Wow, love it haha. No in all serousness it isn't even about that for me, just a nice conversation would be nice, but I seem unable to actually do that - probably a confidence thing. :(

Soldato
You and me both. So I'm afraid I for one cannot offer any constructive advice. :p

It could be that you are fat hairy and smelly and wear an adidas one piece? :D

Not fat, but definitely hairy, I mean, who isn't? :p
Adidas?! Push, Nike for the win bro! :D

Try not to over think it, you'll meet someone eventually, enjoy being single. :)

Yeah I guess you're right mate, they will come along eventually. A relationship would mean someone else worrying about me on the bike, could do without that in all honesty.

Last edited:
Soldato
Not fat, but definitely hairy, I mean, who isn't? :p
Adidas?! Push, Nike for the win bro! :D

Yeah I guess your right mate, they will come along eventually. A relationship would mean someone else worrying about me on the bike, could do without that in all honesty.
You're* :p not if you can't spell :D ;)

Soldato
What the fudge has happened at amazon? They have a new website where you cannot browse by section or search? Am I going mad? :p

edit: it's fixed now.

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
I really really need to get out of this place and start a career moving in the right direction... But what do I want to do... I like IT security/protection/infiltration and it interests be greatly, but I don't know how to get up to that kind of position without working my way up a service desk or something, and I cannot do that. I hate it so much and lack the drive to do well in a high paced customer facing environment with constant phone calls from irate idiots and unrealistic ticket closure targets... :(

But I don't know what else I can do...

This environment demotivates me so much... The best I can think of at the moment is to try and get a job on a service desk at a better company.

Caporegime
I really really need to get out of this place and start a career moving in the right direction... But what do I want to do... I like IT security/protection/infiltration and it interests be greatly, but I don't know how to get up to that kind of position without working my way up a service desk or something, and I cannot do that. I hate it so much and lack the drive to do well in a high paced customer facing environment with constant phone calls from irate idiots and unrealistic ticket closure targets... :(

But I don't know what else I can do...

This environment demotivates me so much... The best I can think of at the moment is to try and get a job on a service desk at a better company.

Doing service desk work, whether you love it or loathe it will give you the fundamental knowledge needed to do other specialities properly. Can always tell when someone who is a professional in "whatever" hasn't gone through a SD. They don't understand SLA's properly. They don't have a realistic idea of how long things take.

A decent team can get you through the worst days. I did a SD role at one company for almost 3 years. I hated the work, the people...so much about it. But the 3 guys I worked with became some of my closest friends and we got through each day...just having a laugh. Making it fun. We got each other through the day.

Basically Acme, quit whining, man up, and get on with it :p - You want to work in Security or whatever then you have to go through the grunt work just like evverryone else.

Caporegime
OP
OK then my plan of action is to get out of this god awful company and do my working-up at a well organised well structured company run by competent people... :)

Like the one I worked at before I left and came to this hell hole... :o

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom