** This Instant, Moment, and Month - March 2017 **

Soldato
Sunday morning I should be getting ready for a cycle ride but I just can't be bothered. Went out on motorbike for fun for first time in years yesterday! Last 6 years all I did was a refresher lesson last year and a ride to the MOT station this year.
I'll get up in a minute, get some breakfast then maybe go for a cycle ride on my own or with a mate. Got to pick nana and cousin up for dinner at my mums this afternoon. give my niece her car, buy someone a couple of drinks for lending me a van....
Then back to work tomorrow.

edit - mate just rang me. I'm off to a car boot after a shower lol.

Man of Honour
Had an absolutely belting time in Dublin this weekend. Only three days to push then it's Cheltenham races.

Being sat at my desk now sucks.

Caporegime
One thing I've noticed about Lisbon is the large amount of blind people i seem to see on what is often a daily occurrence.

Anyway, today one on was on the same train as me and he got off in the city centre, like me. He just sorted of stopped afterwards.

So, putting on my best Portuguese I asked him if he would like help and where he wanted to go.

He told me he wanted to go to the Metro (which is the equivalent of the underground, here)

I was heading that way so I helped him out :)

Becoming blind is my biggest fear, so something like this really hits home for me.

Dem good feels. :)

Caporegime
Last year
One thing I've noticed about Lisbon is the large amount of blind people i seem to see on what is often a daily occurrence.

Anyway, today one on was on the same train as me and he got off in the city centre, like me. He just sorted of stopped afterwards.

So, putting on my best Portuguese I asked him if he would like help and where he wanted to go.

He told me he wanted to go to the Metro (which is the equivalent of the underground, here)

I was heading that way so I helped him out :)

Becoming blind is my biggest fear, so something like this really hits home for me.

Dem good feels. :)

Last year a friend of mine contracted a very rare eye condition and went from normal vision to blindness in 6 months. Non reversible so is blind for life. He's maintained a good outlook on life though, and he's bizarrely getting more acting parts as a blind person than he did before.

I'm having a late stage cataract in my right eye done tomorrow, so if I shut my left eye, I can see what blindness must be like. Not for me thanks.

Soldato
Currently working out how to organise a **** up in a brewery....
This stag do is provinga headache lol.
So far half aren't talking, half can't do Friday, some can only do that date, others can do any date except that weekend, most suggested the place, others detest the place but didn't suggest viable options.........

Aaaarrggghhh lol

Back
Top Bottom