This is why people are losing respect for the police...

Caporegime
People shouldn't resort to vigilanteism but what should people do when their community is being terrorised and the police do nothing? They have 2 choices. Do nothing or do something. One has far worse outcome for everyone.
Violence is never the right answer, unless you're a country, they just bully each other all the time, usually with bombs before talks

Last edited:
Associate

fez

fez

Caporegime
Violence is never the right answer

What is the right answer when communities are being terrorised by these people and the police do nothing? Unfortunately these people only understand the idea that you are in fear or you are feared. Long term its not a solution but to stop the immediate problems it certainly can be.

Caporegime
The interesting thing I find with this "Tommy" is that it really shows classism is a reality in the UK. He sounds like a moron and is treated like one even outside of his actions.

Are you saying he's never acted like a moron, he just sounds like one?

Jumping out of your car to get into a street fight with incredibly violent people who probably have weapons and leaving the door open with your young children inside seems absolutely moronic to me. That's just one of the stupid things he's done over the years too.

Soldato
and his only contribution was to almost stop the trials.
His "only" contribution in 5 episodes of the rape of britain????
Have a watch..

Like him or loathe him, at least he's doing something to stop the mass rape of children.
I thought that was a good thing?
Oh well

Caporegime
What is the right answer when communities are being terrorised by these people and the police do nothing? Unfortunately these people only understand the idea that you are in fear or you are feared. Long term its not a solution but to stop the immediate problems it certainly can be.
Sorry I was being sarcastic, our leaders always tell is violence isn;t the answer, but then they are quick to bomb and teach other countries a lesson.

it's like me having a dispute with a neighbour and petrol bombing their house, if the police don't patrol anymore which seems to be the case, then people should take law into their own hands

Last edited:
Associate
His "only" contribution in 5 episodes of the rape of britain????
Have a watch..

Like him or loathe him, at least he's doing something to stop the mass rape of children.
I thought that was a good thing?
Oh well

Just to confirm, you are posting an article from some bumblesquat company that Tommy Robinson regularly works for as evidence of him saving British children from mass rape ?

Last edited:
Associate
Last year I had dealings with the Met police.

To cut it a long story short, I had fallen out with somebody which resulted in her making malicious false accusations about me... One morning there was a loud bang on my door, "ITS THE POLICE" they said quite loudly so I opened the door and they come in, they don't even bother identifying themselves and go straight for the accusations, bodycams on surrounding me in my hallway. One officer proceeds to lie to me saying there are lots of people that have come forward about me doing this and that and that I'm a very dangerous person... I knew he was chatting rubbish because there was nobody I knew that would say such stuff about me apart from one person "the person who I fell out with"

Where are all these witnesses then??? There were none the police officer was speaking rubbish. Then they start looking around my home while one officer proceeds to interrogate me further... another police officer tries to take my USB drives without any grounds whatsoever??? after I questioned the police officer about what grounds he had for taking them, he put them down and didn't take them.

I was getting a bit fed up with there judgements of me so let them look at my computer... I felt like they were going to accuse me of being a nonce among other things, here is my browser history, there is all my files... would you like to see more I asked the officers? Would you like the details to my internet service provider? they responded "no that wont be necessary"

They soon left and the case was closed.

I made a complaint to the IOPC then the IOPC passed on my complaint for further investigation... guess what?

They all lied about what happened, I made a request for the bodycam footage, the first time I got ignored so I made another request to see the bodycam footage... "no longer available" what a surprise.

What did I learn?

Never trust the police and always video every encounter for your own evidence whenever possible.

Last edited:

To cut it a long story short, I had fallen out with somebody which resulted in her making malicious false accusations about me... One morning there was a loud bang on my door, "ITS THE POLICE" they said quite loudly so I opened the door and they come in, they don't even bother identifying themselves and go straight for the accusations, bodycams on surrounding me in my hallway. One officer proceeds to lie to me saying there are lots of people that have come forward about me doing this and that and that I'm a very dangerous person... I knew he was chatting rubbish because there was nobody I knew that would say such stuff about me apart from one person "the person who I fell out with"

Where are all these witnesses then??? There were none the police officer was speaking rubbish. Then they start looking around my home while one officer proceeds to interrogate me further... another police officer tries to take my USB drives without any grounds whatsoever??? after I questioned the police officer about what grounds he had for taking them, he put them down and didn't take them.

I was getting a bit fed up with there judgements of me so let them look at my computer... I felt like they were going to accuse me of being a nonce among other things, here is my browser history, there is all my files... would you like to see more I asked the officers? Would you like the details to my internet service provider? they responded "no that wont be necessary"

I made a complaint to the IOPC then the IOPC passed on my complaint for further investigation... guess what?

They all lied about what happened, I made a request for the bodycam footage, the first time I got ignored so I made another request to see the bodycam footage... "no longer available" what a surprise.

What did I learn?

Never trust the police and always video every encounter for your own evidence whenever possible.
That sounds horrific :(

Associate

What did I learn?

That's a very interesting encounter. You made reference to their bodycams being on, were they just on or were they actually recording?

Soldato
The police have become the karenarchy's stasi.
After what I've been recently seeing online and in person, the police have become the enemy of the people, I've noticed this since the "Summer of Love" in 2022 when BLM rioted and they just kneeled instead. They let everyone do what they want as long as you're in a big enough group and very shouty. And then go after people with British flags because it might "trigger" someone.

I've never been one to say this in my life, but **** the police!

Caporegime
[...]
What did I learn?

Absolutely don't talk to the police if you're a suspect, definitely don't let them inside in a case like that unless they have a warrant, only talk to them with a lawyer present.

Back
Top Bottom