This is why people are losing respect for the police...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arguably the disorder that has occurred as a result of the Palestine protests. BLM/George 'the worst kind of human' floyd. Could count the criminal damage caused by JSO.
Look at the size of the pro Palestine events and compare the level of violent disorder with that seen in the last few days? Same for JSO and the Black Lives Matter protests in the UK the comparison is frankly laughable.

There are lots of right wing groups that are well known to the authorities and people on the far fringes.

The people initially mentioned the EDL name would know it's not them. They would know the real group name (if it's an actual group).

Most of the violence at protests in the 70s, 80s, and early 90s was by the far left in their attempts to disrupt the far right marches.

They haven't done anything in the past decade in the UK. They are more active in Europe.
Not really old enough to remember any details on the the 70’s and 80’s but I’ll take your word for it. Says a lot that we are looking back 30/40 years for left wing trouble while right wing thugs burn police cars

To my knowledge, there's no indication that those murders were a result of racial hatred. There's no real grounds for a race war if his motivation wasn't racist.

There would be grounds if a violent mob (angry that a black man murdered children) went on to kill an innocent black person, or anyone non-white for that matter.

So you know the motive then?

Shall we start with the last terrorist killing in the UK? That was a white victim. Muslim terrorist. Victim killed because white people are seen as supporting Israel.

If you wanna pull at the thread of cross racial killings it won't end well for you because the stats and history really aren't on your side. Black people disproportionately murder white people (and other races). Even the guardian famously wrote an article pointing out that nearly half of all racist murders in the UK are committed against white people back in 2006. That's only gone one way since.

But yeah, you worry about non-white people being killed.

Look at the size of the pro Palestine events and compare the level of violent disorder with that seen in the last few days? Same for JSO and the Black Lives Matter protests in the UK the comparison is frankly laughable.

No. Its not. The BBC famously landed themselves in bother with what became a joke headline over it.

No. Its not. The BBC famously landed themselves in bother with what became a joke headline over it.

They didn’t though, the racist Daily Mail just tried to paint it that way.

There were many 100x more people out for BLM, and the equivalent number of police injured and damaged property was significantly less.

Shall we start with the last terrorist killing in the UK? That was a white victim. Muslim terrorist. Victim killed because white people are seen as supporting Israel.

If you wanna pull at the thread of cross racial killings it won't end well for you because the stats and history really aren't on your side. Black people disproportionately murder white people (and other races). Even the guardian famously wrote an article pointing out that nearly half of all racist murders in the UK are committed against white people back in 2006. That's only gone one way since.

The only thing I read about potential motives was down to him being autistic. Are you going to start hating on all autistic people now too? That'll at least be true to form with your disdain of Muslims and Blacks because 'stats'.

I think you also need a history lesson if you think that white people didn't do much murdering...

Last edited:

A few months ago a white man went on a rampage in London with a sword.

He brutally murdered a child & seriously injured both members of the public & police officers trying to help.

Strangely, the right wing thugs didn't riot to protect the English child.

I wonder why...

Read what I wrote, look at the size of the protests, clue the last few days the numbers protesting have been small during these other protests the numbers have been massive yet we see similar or high levels of violence.

I'd love to see what would happen if those Palestine protests came up against the exact same "Robust Policing" that the protest got yesterday. I'm sure the result would be the same

A few months ago a white man went on a rampage in London with a sword.

He brutally murdered a child & seriously injured both members of the public & police officers trying to help.

Strangely, the right wing thugs didn't riot to protect the English child.

I wonder why...
He was Latino, and i was there. Fortunately the police was already on the scene and he went up the other way from where I was.

Last edited:
Bad lads are causing thousands of pounds worth of improvements in Sunderland.
Funny how all the lefty ***** want to blame Farage etc, but this has kicked off as a result of Starmer making them into the enemy.

Starmer instigated this, no one else, this is what happens when you make an enemy of your own people.

I'd love to see what would happen if those Palestine protests came up against the exact same "Robust Policing" that the protest got yesterday. I'm sure the result would be the same
So the violence is the police’s fault I got you, if the police weren’t there these guys would just hang out have a couple of beers play some checkers and go home. The police made those guys up north congregate around a mosque and throw bricks etc etc. I’ll drop the MET commissioner an email saying things will be fine if you just let the boys be boys.

There's no need for (rational) justification though?

We saw in Southport that even the rumour that the killer was a foreigner was enough for hundreds of people to descend on a mosque.
This right here is the real issue. The govt need to stamp this out right now. Unfortunately, Starmer came out yesterday and only fanned the flames.
Unless Starmer comes out real soon, with the correct dialogue to take the heat out of this madness the country is in trouble.

If a mosque gets attacked, and the media jump on the "far right" bandwagon, we could see massive civil unrest within a week.

How many military aged foreign men, with nowt to do, are we currently housing in every major city and town right now?

A poster mentioned earlier we should bring the army in. Our army couldn't fill Villa stadium if they were all on duty.

Best buy some bogroll gents.

Funny how all the lefty ***** want to blame Farage etc, but this has kicked off as a result of Starmer making them into the enemy.

Starmer instigated this, no one else, this is what happens when you make an enemy of your own people.
They could have stayed at home or held a candle lit sowing vigil to prove him wrong? Instead they have spent an evening attacking coppers for no reason proving him entirely …. right lol

Last edited:
Christ, the logic of some people.

'We're not far right, and we're going to prove it by attacking mosques. We definitely wouldn't have done that if we hadn't been called far right, so it's Starmers fault.'

"We're the victims of 2 tier policing, so we're going to protest by burning cars and buildings and attacking the police. We're definitely not going to try to prove people wrong by protesting peacefully.'

Last edited:
I think a problem with these events are the perception of social issues.

Social problems tend to only happen in certain areas, especially when it comes to immigration with its pros and cons.

Sunak even admitted that he was purposely depriving Labour run areas.

If someone doesn't live in certain areas then they hardly come into contact with an asylum seeker or non-white immigrant.

I think there needs to be some acceptance and listening of certain points of view and a recognition that we haven't lived in the same environment.

untitled4.png

To all the terrified keyboard evangelists out there who think there’s going to be some massive upheaval in the working class coming out to join the far right thugs, can I ask, will you be part of said movement?

I’m counter protesting in Bristol. Are any of you coming down?

Last edited:
untitled4.png

To all the terrified keyboard evangelists out there who think there’s going to be some massive upheaval in the working class coming out to join the far right thugs, can I ask, will you be part of said movement?

I’m counter protesting in Bristol. Are any of you coming down?
The best thing everyone and I mean everyone could do is stay at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom