This is why we don't allow medical threads

Associate
Black salve contains zinc chloride, zinc chloride forms hydrochloric acid when dissolved in water, so yes it wilScoringl ao that other forum anyway.to thatttack cancer cells, along with corroding any other cells it comes into contact with and burning your skin off...

How come it hadn't affected areas of the skin that weren't cancerous?

this forum is as quick to dismiss without any clue as that other forum is to believe.
Apparently this stuff was used in surgery, it would be applied to highlight the cancer but then everything would be surgically removed. (according to that other forum anyway, need to verify that claim)

Caporegime
OP
What I find amazing with their thread is that it's just so layered, there is so much going on. I feel so sorry for Hoxsey who, although obviously facing her own challenges complicated by her preference to avoid standard medical procedures, is just cajoled by other probably well-meaning internet people of varying degrees of crazy (bonder and djt10 are quite, quite mad).

And even when the reddit guys chime in (correctly) calling them all on their bull**** and Bwakul adds a bit of authority on the matter, they're laughed out of town.

djt10 said:
Somebody out there still believes that conventional cancer therapies work and that oncologists know their business? My old naturopath (who cured my cancer and other chronic/degenerative diseases all at the same time with a 5 week treatment)used to call conventional cancer treatments "barbaric" and after years of research, I think he was being kind. He cured all of his cancer patients who went there first and most of them who came as a last resort after their oncologists sent them home to die (after the insurance ran out). No drugs, no chemo, no radiation, nothing harmful whatsoever.

Jesus Christ :(

It's rare that I read a thread which makes me want to either laugh or cry or maybe laugh and cry because what else can you do when faced with this, this thing which actually happened with and to a real person?

Don

this forum is as quick to dismiss without any clue as that other forum is to believe.
Apparently this stuff was used in surgery, it would be applied to highlight the cancer but then everything would be surgically removed. (according to that other forum anyway, need to verify that claim)

Dismiss/ignore/disallow medical advice is one of the main rules here.

I'd be upset if people didn't adopt this attitude, people are free to self diagnose, offer advice on black salve et al; just not here :)

Associate
I just mean the majority of the people in general here are quick to dismiss without looking into things further. I fully understand the forums rule of no medical threads (and agree with it)

Caporegime
OP
I just mean the majority of the people in general here are quick to dismiss without looking into things further. I fully understand the forums rule of no medical threads (and agree with it)

Is this related to the woman whose nose fell off due to the caustic zinc chloride she applied - and later drank - on advice from a forum of non-medical professionals and against the advice of the FDA (my thread, this one right here) or something else? You'll have to be more specific about what we're too quick to dismiss because I'm not on the same page, or perhaps book, as you.

Permabanned

Guess you'd be happy to lather some black salve on any random part of you body? If there is no reaction = you win as you were right, if there is a reaction... omg you just detected an unknown cancer and the black salve will work its magic = you win in beating the cancer.

In fact lets all lather ourselves in black salve as there is absolutely no reason not to!

Soldato

there is no distinction between cancerous/non-cancerous skin here - zinc chloride and hydrochloric acid will burn any skin it touches.

Soldato
I'm baffled by the part where they encouraged a women to disfigure herself and didn't feel any guilt afterwards, in part blaming her for doing it to herself.

I would guess that a lot of the posters on that forum are American who do not have access to healthcare and instead seek out 'alternative therapies' not because of their efficacy but for their lower cost.

Associate
But there are plenty of people who applied black salve to no affected areas and had no reaction (if you believe that forum and YouTube videos) personally yes I'd try it on a small area to see what the effect is. I'd rather proof than just dismiss it because it's cool to hate on something different.

Soldato
But there are plenty of people who applied black salve to no affected areas and had no reaction (if you believe that forum and YouTube videos) personally yes I'd try it on a small area to see what the effect is. I'd rather proof than just dismiss it because it's cool to hate on something different.
All I could see on that thread were people giving themselves chemical burns then attributing all of the damage to 'badness' without any qualitative evidence to prove their statements. The proof it doesn't work is that none of the people into thread are qualified professionals and actively mock clinical science. They are quacks and nothing more.

Associate

The other areas they applied it to weren't their face. Skin on the face is more sensitive in general and people have a habit of using products which remove the outer protective layer of the skin on their face in the name of beauty.

Caporegime
I don't get this thread, she had already made her mind up and applied the stuff when she created the thread.

And with Cancer you can never be certain even with surgery that you got all of it...All of that nose section might have had to come off anyway. Maybe they wouldn't have taken as much off and the cancer had then spread.

Caporegime
I'd rather a trained professional cut chunks of my nose off under local anaesthetic whilst being mindful of the requirements for a plastic surgeon to reconstruct it than letting some chemicals burn it off.

Caporegime

It destroyed practically half her face, why do you say it has not affected healthy tissue? :confused:

Caporegime
I'd rather a trained professional cut chunks of my nose off under local anaesthetic whilst being mindful of the requirements for a plastic surgeon to reconstruct it than letting some chemicals burn it off.

Maybe you would, maybe some wouldn't.

After reading that thread I read a lot of pages and watched a lot of YT videos about people using this type of cure for cancer. it's definitely strange and not for the feint hearted. Don't even know if it works properly. But as I alluded to before, you don't know whether the surgeon is going to get it all either - and the whole point is that they take off excess tissue around the area to ensure they capture it all, but there's certainly no guarantees when they do the surgery.

Take a look at this, this is what she was hoping would happen tbh.

http://billolearyphuket.com/ArticleView.asp?ArticleID=33

Back
Top Bottom