Poll: This Johnny Depp Stuff

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soldato
LoL, how are you defending fake writing? Bit weird.

Soldato

I was just going to call him a simp but I thought I'd be nice :p

Caporegime
I was just going to call him a simp but I thought I'd be nice :p

Dude just wants to bang Amber Heard, can't blame him. As nuts as she is I reckon she's one hell of a ride, just check the room for cameras. And microphones. And hidden photographers. And wear a disguise, and all the safety you can. Also change the plates on the car after leaving. Or burn the car, whichever's easiest. And move towns.

That ought to do it.

Caporegime
A good outcome would be Depp wins, fruitloops counterclaim gets dumped on, Depp gets awarded his asking amount (+7 million for the childrens hospital). Then heard kicks off in court and gets chucked in the slammer for a day or 2 for contempt. :D

Unlikely but would be good for a laugh at least.

Soldato
A good outcome would be Depp wins, fruitloops counterclaim gets dumped on, Depp gets awarded his asking amount (+7 million for the childrens hospital). Then heard kicks off in court and gets chucked in the slammer for a day or 2 for contempt. :D

Unlikely but would be good for a laugh at least.

Not going to happen, for one both Depp and Heard will not be in the court when the verdict is read, they have both been told they do not need to attend and in actual fact it would be wise to not come. If you thought Friday was a circus outside the court, can you imagine the chaos when a verdict was coming in.

Depps legal team also left the money aspect off the table completely and even emphasised that all depp wants is his name and life back, he was not interested in punishing AH, if the jury wants to impose some sort of financial loss on AH they could fine her $1. Depp knows she doesn't have $50m and after this case she will unlikely ever see that sort of money again.

Caporegime
Not going to happen, for one both Depp and Heard will not be in the court when the verdict is read, they have both been told they do not need to attend and in actual fact it would be wise to not come. If you thought Friday was a circus outside the court, can you imagine the chaos when a verdict was coming in.

Depps legal team also left the money aspect off the table completely and even emphasised that all depp wants is his name and life back, he was not interested in punishing AH, if the jury wants to impose some sort of financial loss on AH they could fine her $1. Depp knows she doesn't have $50m and after this case she will unlikely ever see that sort of money again.

You always have to spoil things.:mad: :(

Soldato
Funny the men on here that pretend they wouldn't want that. Obviously not now that we know she's a witch, must burn her at the stake. Grab your pitchfork men.
Before all this came out? Sure, I would have rattled those bones like nobody's business, but there's something inside most men that would instinctively recoil at someone who has a deep mental illness no matter how pretty she is. And for you to still want to tap that even after everything means either you have no preservation instinct, or are an immature horny teenager without a brain cell

Back
Top Bottom