Poll: This Johnny Depp Stuff

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Permabanned
finish-her-mortal-kombat.gif

Associate

It could just be the poor resolution, the angle and lack of contrast being able to see the ink, but if true, she's absolutely psychotic. That second clip also...just lol.

• Haha
Reactions: mrk
Soldato
The woman's a scheming filthy little rodent, she spent literally years trying to document anything she could twist to be "evidence" and for all her efforts she got a few pics of depp sleeping, a few pics of supposed bruises that were most likely make up jobs, and a video of a cupboard getting slammed... That's it, somehow or other zero evidence of all these alleged serious injuries like a broken nose despite the fact she was taking pics of everything she could.
I heard this previously but it really drives home how much crap AH is shovelling.

Also I heard the reason Depp was slamming cupboards was because he discovered that his friends/business partners had just stolen millions from him. Personally I would give anyone a pass for that and is pretty tame considering what has happened.

Permabanned
Always two sides to every story isn't there, However you view and want life to be dictates which story you deem to be true.

More often than not men are upfront about what's on their minds and gets to them aren't they, Women tend to sneek away into the shadows to stir the pot behind the persons back.

Soldato
I heard this previously but it really drives home how much crap AH is shovelling.

Also I heard the reason Depp was slamming cupboards was because he discovered that his friends/business partners had just stolen millions from him. Personally I would give anyone a pass for that and is pretty tame considering what has happened.

$650 million dollars over 20 years or so. I'd be more than a little miffed.

Caporegime

I would love to see the "serious injury" pics she claims to have given her lawyers the fact they didn't use them (assuming they even exist) says it all. Assuming they do exist they're likely to be either bad makeup jobs, bad photoshop jobs, or a combination of both. I'd go for them not existing personally.

Caporegime

Figured it was something like that which just adds weight to the idea that she was trying to belittle and emasculate him.

Whilst it's probably for the better I kind of want to know the whole truth about their relationship if only to serve as a cautionary tale.

Soldato
Figured it was something like that which just adds weight to the idea that she was trying to belittle and emasculate him.

Whilst it's probably for the better I kind of want to know the whole truth about their relationship if only to serve as a cautionary tale.
Run a mile away and as fast as you can from women with bpd

More often than not men are upfront about what's on their minds and gets to them aren't they, Women tend to sneek away into the shadows to stir the pot behind the persons back
You're right. I hear man are very good at expression their emotions while women never show it. It's also the reason women are the sex most likely to commit suicide, which is why samaratins often advertise in hairdressers too

Soldato
You're right. I hear man are very good at expression their emotions while women never show it. It's also the reason women are the sex most likely to commit suicide, which is why samaratins often advertise in hairdressers too
He's talking about relationships, not in general

Permabanned
He knows this, just spinning it

It the people who live by graphs and pie charts that don't get life isn't it :p

You post a complaint about a social problem with people in your area, they have a graph to debunk your lived experiences :p

Last edited:

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour

It could just be the poor resolution, the angle and lack of contrast being able to see the ink, but if true, she's absolutely psychotic. That second clip also...just lol.
Even if it was poor resolution etc, that would still show signs of pen to paper. there's literally a mile gap between pen and paper there and the other lawyer looking and shaking his head. She's not the sharpest tool in the jar shed really but we knew this already.

Back
Top Bottom