Poll: This Johnny Depp Stuff

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
8PM, there's over an hour left from what has just been said.

I'm watching the Legal Bytes stream as want quality legal expert commentary throughout.

Man of Honour
tumblr_mbkx8vfsW01rurv44.gif

Soldato
The "i had sex with my best mates mum and she is a furry" story on ocuk is still the best one ever

Archived forever thank god

For convenience here is the update post

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
It has been said Heard will be in court for the verdict, wonder if Depp will be there too then - Although since his legal team already arrived couple hours ago I doubt he will be there.

Soldato
That aged well :D lol jk.

Hype for the verdict. In my opinion i think both claims are rejected so neither party wins apart for Johnny in the court of public opinion considering its come back to quickly. What i want is Johnny to win at least $7 mill, then to donate $3.5 to the kids hospital and say screw you ACLU.

Soldato
8PM, there's over an hour left from what has just been said.

I'm watching the Legal Bytes stream as want quality legal expert commentary throughout.

Thanks for the recommendation, it's a good channel to watch with a mix of legal expert.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
He's on the stream today but yesterday they were joined by the UK barrister called the Blackbelt Barrister who gave insight into the UK law system. He is one of a small handful of high end barristers in the UK too so has top knowledge :D

What a guy.

Back
Top Bottom