Poll: This Johnny Depp Stuff

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soldato
Based off another comment I saw, people have pointed out how a number of news locations have been posting articles supporting Amber and some of them even ignoring the evidence Depp's team has presented. Imagine if this case was not televised and all you had were those articles to go by. Depp's story would have just died in court.

Imagine all the court cases where we have recieved a carefully curated pieces of information.

Soldato
Based off another comment I saw, people have pointed out how a number of news locations have been posting articles supporting Amber and some of them even ignoring the evidence Depp's team has presented. Imagine if this case was not televised and all you had were those articles to go by. Depp's story would have just died in court.

Imagine all the court cases where we have recieved a carefully curated pieces of information.

Basically what happened with the UK trial where Depps team didn't get to cross examine many of the witnesses or procedure was thrown out the window, because "covid".

That messandei is a right skank without her make up on!

Is that better @Apex ? :p
Honestly, I was hoping for more discussion about how large her lady parts are, and how she probably doesn't even wash it properly etc etc. You know, really lay into those sexist remarks and justify them because she's clearly a witch so deserves it, probably even wants it as clearly gagging for it etc etc.

Caporegime
Reminds me of the poo knife story.. :D

The "i had sex with my best mates mum and she is a furry" story on ocuk is still the best one ever

Archived forever thank god

Soldato
Ben Chew and Vasquez were seen entering the court an hour ago. The judge said atleast 1-2 hours notice when a verdict has been reached, so based on that could be something happening at 7pm if it is indeed a verdict.

Man of Honour
nervous-icegif.gif

anxiety-anxious.gif

• Haha
Reactions: mrk
Back
Top Bottom