Poll: This Johnny Depp Stuff

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
There are probably a higher proportion of people here without those social skills compared to a Gervais or Chappelle audience!

The problem is that most people can tell they're just jokes, but there will be a group of people who think that everyone else is tolerant of or even encourages this type of language/behaviour in everyday life.
I guess this is true on the most part, but hey ho at least many are not like that!

Soldato
Ocuk forums toxic and no other place like it?

Pull the other one:cry:

It's pretty obvious to anyone with some social skills that they're just jokes in context in the most part. Yeah there may be a few questionable people, but largely it's just jokes. Like Gervais and Chappelle say time and time again, we live in a society now where more people have weak spirits than ever before and it seems you can't say anything, even in the spirit of humour, without being cancelled.

Chappelle and Gervais are comedians, they don't have to agree with what they are saying, its their job to push the boundaries. I'm not making that comment on just this thread, its the same posters across numerous threads with similar comments. I'm not saying they should be censored or shouldn't be able to post it, just saying no one should be surprised when comments are made.

Forums are pretty much dead these days, of the sports/motorbike forums that I've posted in over the years which are predominately male dominated this forum seems to have more than its fair share of angry men.

Man of Honour
Forums are pretty much dead these days, of the sports/motorbike forums that I've posted in over the years which are predominately male dominated this forum seems to have more than its fair share of angry men.
Any forum is a microcosm of our nation, it doesn't represent it but it gives insight into how various groups think, conclude, debate, question or are lead blindly due to ignorance. I agree forums are dying, I believe because of WhatsApp where you take those like minds and create a group, but egos exist everywhere and the ability to debate rationally tends to be based on life experience I find (which is not always an age thing either).

For some people a forum is their life, their soap box, their world. For most I suspect it isn't and therefore angry people are to be smirked at and moved on from. If you have to be right a forum is not a healthy place.

Caporegime
There are probably a higher proportion of people here without those social skills compared to a Gervais or Chappelle audience!

The problem is that most people can tell they're just jokes, but there will be a group of people who think that everyone else is tolerant of or even encourages this type of language/behaviour in everyday life.
Sounds a lot like a them problem tbh.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Apparently photos of the jury have been leaked, Watching the Legal Mindset stream right now and he mentioned it but obviously didn't link to it. Sounds like some kind of witness intimidation stuff potentially?

Soldato
Wrong choice of word but you know what was meant.

Pictures of a Jury don't really amount to much though, I'm sure it's not impossible to find out who Jury members are. This is a case between Amber Heard and Johnny Depp not some Drug gangs that are murdering each other lol

Soldato
Jennifer Howell had her apartment broken in to. Gina Deuters who booted out of court thanks to a fraudulent evidence given by Eve Barlow (Then eve got banned herself for using her mobile after already being warned once). I would not be surprised in the slightest if team heard had something to do with this as they can then fall back on the "well, WE'RE the ones who asked to keep the jury anonymous for 12 months" diatribe. That is such an Amber Heard way of thinking - a good public act to cover the shady **** you've got going on behind the scenes. It sounds like something out of a bad movie but Heard, Barlow and the countless 'feminists' who follow them blindly are all the same; devious, twisted, ignorant, deluded.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
TcKOVT2.png

The jury question about the headline vs the content of the op ed is very very interesting as being discussed by the law channels right now. It points at at least one member of the jury being completely on the ball and putting the evidence together with a fine tooth comb which is great for Johnny's side. Some of the streams where lawyers etc who were in the courtroom through the trial think they know which juror it was as there are various tells as to a person's mindset. That juror will be making sure the right questions get asked and will be bringing to the table all right/wrong points during deliberations.

Soldato
How come Misandry sounds like an unfortunate bowel disease, whereas Misogyny sounds like something you could make a nice sideboard out of? Who was in charge of handing the prejudice nouns?

Back
Top Bottom