Poll: This Johnny Depp Stuff

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Caporegime
Caporegime
very clear you've been abused in the [ast by someone very badly? and have scars now? it's shame you're in such a mess tbh, have you tried to get help
I would have preferred it if you'd posted a meme that you stole from reddit or your previous great postings here (narrator - there were none).
This is sub-tier-beta alpha bashing. Up your game, amigo.

Soldato
Can someone remind me how he lost the UK case (I know it was against the Sun and not Amber but still), and what the $2m was awarded to Amber for?

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
He lost the UK case because the UK judge threw out the evidence his team presented as the judge deemed it a "tactic" often used in cases like this to discredit the other party. It then transpired that the judge's son worked for Talk Radio which is part of The Sun/parent company so there is conflict of interest and the judge should have excused himself from the beginning. There's also a chart flying around showing the deeper connections of the UK case:

DHOibG1.png

Heard was awarded 2 million for the comments made by Depp's ex-lawyer years ago about how Heard and her friends "roughed up" the place before police arrived to make their accusations against him more believable and called her claims a hoax - The award was in reference to the jury deciding whether those claims by Depp's lawyer resulted in Heard losing out on finances, which technically is accurate hence the award. The 2 mil is basically an award on a technicality and nothing more.

Soldato
Can someone remind me how he lost the UK case (I know it was against the Sun and not Amber but still), and what the $2m was awarded to Amber for?
They found Depp's lawyer friend defamed her, the 2 mill?! dunno haven't looked into it very much, possibly something to do with aquaman?

Back
Top Bottom