Poll: This Johnny Depp Stuff

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soldato
I see the BBC have written another hit piece. At no time can they just put down in writing that Amber lied, end of.

I used to have a lot of respect for the bbc and the panorama series for example but once you see a panorama on a topic you know a lot about yourself, it really hits home how clueless / biased the bbc can be. Mainstream media really is just awful now.

Hopefully we start to see some skilled independent reports go it alone via patreon or YouTube subscriptions.

Caporegime
It has made some organisations look a bit ridiculous, the ACLU too... like WTF was a supposedly respectable civil liberties org doing taking sides in this in favour of the person who helped it fundraise $$$s.

Soldato
I see the BBC have written another hit piece. At no time can they just put down in writing that Amber lied, end of.

I used to have a lot of respect for the bbc and the panorama series for example but once you see a panorama on a topic you know a lot about yourself, it really hits home how clueless / biased the bbc can be. Mainstream media really is just awful now.

Hopefully we start to see some skilled independent reports go it alone via patreon or YouTube subscriptions.
Is this the hit piece? Reading it did feel a bit off to me.

Soldato
I think they have pretty much released an opinion piece everyday after the case or their official reports can barely put the words down it writing that Depp has won without ripping into the US Court system.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Worth noting that even still Depp and none of Depp's personal contacts/family etc have come out to badmouth Heard's lot yet Heard's lot have been doing it for years - And they still lost. It says a damn lot.

He knew all he had to have was the chance to get to court, then just state the facts, both good and bad, and show the evidence and nothing else in between. Justice served perfectly this way.

Associate
Turns out AH was insured for her legal costs, there was a woman always there in the back ground who just so happened to be the MD of a large insurance co.

Associate
Sick of BBC running continual "damage control" opinion pieces after the verdict. Oh the jury were swayed by tiktok memes and not the merits. Oh what a "chilling" effect the verdict will have on future accusers. Stuck in eternal #metoo hysteria

Caporegime
Well it's not like it won't have an effect on future trials/verdicts or investigations, so I don't immediately think it's a cynical argument to make. Rest of it is guff though.

Back
Top Bottom