Poll: This Johnny Depp Stuff

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Apparently moving on with life, enjoying a curry and giving a big tip etc is distasteful behaviour. Once again everyone else at fault. She even references the crazy mouth psychiatrist that asked the judge "do I need to answer the questions" during the trial.... Amusing how she makes no mention of the lie peddling Elaine has been doing since the verdict, nor the countless lies during the trial from Heard's side but makes point to mention everything supposedly wrong with Depp's side:

These opinion pieces do nothing other than draw bad press to those writers. Interesting also how almost all of these opinion article authors advertise/label themselves on Twitter etc.

Soldato
Amber Heard just wants Jonny to move on. That's all she wants.

Meanwhile, on instagram:

zcO9zZ6.png

and in MSM, Crazy cat lady: "A major setback from women" (lie) and "Amber had an enormous amount of evidence although a lot of it was supressed in this case as apposed to the UK" (another lie)

and 41 minutes after Depp's first tiktok post, she said in regards to it: "Women's right are going backwards".

I realise this isn't new content, but it just astounds me; firstly, the shear amount of projection from Amber heard and the people she has surrounded herself with but also that fact that People supporting Amber Heard refuse to see it. The 'sophisticated media campaign' - hers, she started it with the leaked videos, the OpEd, the sun article for which she was the source. The 'online bots'.. majority hers, proven. This idea that Depp couldnt own up to his mistakes - she never admitted ANY wrong doing. Always somebody else's fault. Always an excuse. Never an ounce of self awareness, and her rabid stans are lapping it up. The idea that she just wants Depp to move on when she clearly can't let it go - hypocrisy, and 100% predictable. She's a dreadful human being.

Last edited:
Soldato
Apparently moving on with life, enjoying a curry and giving a big tip etc is distasteful behaviour. Once again everyone else at fault. She even references the crazy mouth psychiatrist that asked the judge "do I need to answer the questions" during the trial.... Amusing how she makes no mention of the lie peddling Elaine has been doing since the verdict, nor the countless lies during the trial from Heard's side but makes point to mention everything supposedly wrong with Depp's side:

These opinion pieces do nothing other than draw bad press to those writers. Interesting also how almost all of these opinion article authors advertise/label themselves on Twitter etc.
is it as bad as spending £22k a week on a house instead of giving promised money to sick children, i wonder.

Soldato
I wondering at what point is JD going to say ok enough is enough, and get a restraining order on her to stop her constant harassment, since the trial he hasn't said a single negative thing about her, she on the otherhand has been spouting rubbish everyday since day 1.

Soldato
I wondering at what point is JD going to say ok enough is enough, and get a restraining order on her to stop her constant harassment, since the trial he hasn't said a single negative thing about her, she on the otherhand has been spouting rubbish everyday since day 1.
True colours... Everything comes out in the wash... Nailed to the mast... etc etc.

Soldato
A lot of JD supporters aren't being helpful though with attacking Actors on their opinion. Yes calling someone out and asking how is one thing, insulting, threating and such 3rd parties is not helpful to anyone though.

Soldato
A lot of JD supporters aren't being helpful though with attacking Actors on their opinion. Yes calling someone out and asking how is one thing, insulting, threating and such 3rd parties is not helpful to anyone though.

I'm really finding it hard to sympathise. If Mia Farrow, Woody Allen's ex, wants to come out of the woodwork after the trial and ask my people are picking on Amber Heard, then she deserves the negative response for not taking 10 minutes to understand the verdict.

Soldato
I would not be at all surprised if most of those on twitter that are adamant about supporting Amber, have not seen a single second of the trial as it happened and are only going by what others have said or tiktok/instagram clips that are taken out of context. As I said the only 2 statements to come out of the Depp team are positive messages thanking those involved in the trial. Everything that has come from Amber has been negative blaming everyone and anyone but Amber for the verdict. Even going so far as to call the judge/jury/court staff biased and/or corrupt.

Caporegime
I would not be at all surprised if most of those on twitter that are adamant about supporting Amber, have not seen a single second of the trial as it happened and are only going by what others have said or tiktok/instagram clips that are taken out of context. As I said the only 2 statements to come out of the Depp team are positive messages thanking those involved in the trial. Everything that has come from Amber has been negative blaming everyone and anyone but Amber for the verdict. Even going so far as to call the judge/jury/court staff biased and/or corrupt.
That will be true for the vast majority of people. I certainly didn't sit through the entire thing and accept I had prejudiced notions about her honesty beforehand.

However one has to be wilfully ignorant to look at what is clearly fabricated evidence and not decide to throw the rest of her case out as a result as a hypothetical juror.

Soldato
I'm really finding it hard to sympathise. If Mia Farrow, Woody Allen's ex, wants to come out of the woodwork after the trial and ask my people are picking on Amber Heard, then she deserves the negative response for not taking 10 minutes to understand the verdict.
I don't think that someone liking a post online and being sent death threat message for them and their family is proportionate either though which has been part of it. Yes calling them out for their stupidity and pointing to facts of things with information is one thing. Being aggressive and insulative is not at all good or needed either.

Soldato
Interview with Depps lawyers on US TV this morning says a lot about the verdict. Even going as far as to state that Depp wasn't interested in the money so I wouldn't be shocked if he just forgoes the money entirely and just tells Amber to get help.

Soldato
I don't think that someone liking a post online and being sent death threat message for them and their family is proportionate either though which has been part of it. Yes calling them out for their stupidity and pointing to facts of things with information is one thing. Being aggressive and insulative is not at all good or needed either.
I've listened to Heard Stans advocate for the hiring of a hitman to kill Depp on a live twitter space.

Morons are everywhere. I just dont pretend it's limited to Depp fans.

Soldato
I've listened to Heard Stans advocate for the hiring of a hitman to kill Depp on a live twitter space.

Morons are everywhere. I just dont pretend it's limited to Depp fans.
I never suggested otherwise either? Just didn't think it was helpful for people to be doing such. We already knew Heard fans had issues and should be ignored though?

Soldato
No but claiming it's a lot of Depp fans suggests it's a bigger problem with 'Depp fandom' than it really is, not that that was your intention I'm sure. In reality, it's a handful of Jelly brains and they don't represent people who believed Depp because of the evidence, which is almost everyone. These people exist in every walk of life and on every side of the argument - you just have to ignore them. But my point was, if you're going to make such a moronic statement after the trial like Mia Farrow did, then expect the backlash. and expect a few idiots to take it too far. It's not our fault she showed her obvious bias and lack of comprehension. It's no different, really, to Dr. Jessica Taylor, Ivana Escalera, or the moron behind the @LeaveAmberHeardAlone twitter account, or Dr. Charlotte proudman, who in an interview with Nick Wallis stood firm in her support of AH and said the evidence doesnt matter in this case. Evidence doesnt matter. She really said that. These people make statements that are clearly going to rub people up the wrong way, whether it's just plain ignorance or a wilful distortion of the truth in order to push an agender. People will bite back to this and I'm not going to feel sorry for them if a handful of people are taking it too far online. They dont represent me and they aren't my problem. Actions, online included, should have consequences.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom