Poll: This Johnny Depp Stuff

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Associate
She lives in her own little world, in complete denial that she has been found out for the liar she is.

She blames everyone but herself despite all those lies, fake pictures, experts testomy and recordings against her,

She can blame bias, JD being a superstar and social medis but the bottom line is the jury took an oath not to watch social media so she has no right to use that as an excuse without calling them liars.

I just hope JD doesn't wave this money because she can make a small fortune with interviews for a while out of this.

I would hate to see her profit from them.

JD was treated like a pariah when the UK found him guilty and he lost everything.

This should now happen to her.

Soldato
She's convinced social meida played a roll in the verdict and tbh she's right, it had a role. But not for the reasons she thinks; Crazy cat lady and co paid very close attention to what was being said in social media in the week's break mid-way through the case. We know this because as soon as court resumed, crazy cat lady started to address questions that were being asked by lawtubers and the general public during the break. I honestly cant remeber an example right now, but it was really obvious and was commented on at the time by lawtubers. So yes, it played a roll...in proving Heard and her lawyers are a massive bunch of a-hole hypocrites when they do the very thing they accuse the jury and Depp's team of doing.

Soldato
I'd hoped we'd seen the last of her.
I'd read that all her parts from Aquaman 2 had been removed....only then to read she appeard in the test screening of the film.
It could have been to see what the response is like before final release. If her appearance left a negative reaction they may remove it from the final theatrical release.

Soldato
because the fact the station paid this gash to have airtime means Savannah would undoubtedly have been told in no uncertain terms not to call her out on her BS. if that had been Weinstein or Spacey i guarantee they would have utterly savaged them in public, but whatever conspiracy is still being played out in the MSM to paint her as a bully victim etc etc guarantees no one will get her in front of a camera and just tear her a new hole.

Soldato
Amber clearly thinks that only she is allowed to troll and make caustic remarks on social media. If I remember correctly, wasn't it believed that Amber was also posting under another name, while having a similar writing style as hers.

Amber likes to give crap, but she clearly can't take it.

Man of Honour
Why is she banging on about social media now. I agree she has been trolled and abused on there, but that is nothing to do with Jonny, and all to do with her.

She should refer any threats or illegal comments to the police and let them handle it. End of story.

She has no chance of winning a legal appeal, so her best chance is to use the media and identity politics to skew public perception and win that way. Which is what was expected from the start. The only reason Johnny Depp (a mere man and a heterosexual "white" man at that and thus the most inferior group identity), was allowed a chance to defend himself was because he could afford to pay for a civil libel case and top quality lawyers and could get the whole thing televised so the public could see and hear the evidence for themselves.

Associate

IMO, Johnny and Amber live in their inflated and abundant dollar filled Hollywood unreality universe, so what else do we expect from these two? Unfortunately these people get far too much air time and attention when they should be completely ignored and never ever looked up to or looked at. Johnny’s alcohol/drug abuse that is absolute normality to him is absolutely outrageous and no wonder that he and his life is like it is! All this Depp v Hurd show trial is good for, is to show what people should not be doing!​

Associate
Momoa "..because he spoke like a human being" sums her up.

I can't quite put my finger on it but it's the same category as football divers (I don't watch football aside from World Cup): for a split second something in your brain is triggered, wait why did they go down? That didn't look natural. Everything in that interview gives off the same feeling, she's not a good actress, especially without the movie magic.

Amber...be yourself, talk like a real human does and maybe just maybe we'll start to believe. Maybe what we see is far worse a person but even the worst of people can be abused.

Back
Top Bottom