Poll: This Johnny Depp Stuff

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soldato
what's up with Depps voice - the excerpts they've played on the media it sound like he's auditioning for the part of Colonel Kurtz;

could imagine it will be a preview/pattern for a future harry/Meghan break up.
Suppose its part of him having to be very careful how he words things as it will be twisted by the media. He also naturally has a rather rough yet relaxed way of speaking.

Last edited:
Soldato
It wasn't through a letterbox so GD are not interested.

You sir, don't fail to deliver...

On a serious note as someone who's suffered domestic abuse from a female I can't help but feel for the guy and what he's been through. So much of what he says happened is eerily familiar. Abusers all seem to follow a similar pattern.

Caporegime
what's up with Depps voice - the excerpts they've played on the media it sound like he's auditioning for the part of Colonel Kurtz;

could imagine it will be a preview/pattern for a future harry/Meghan break up.

This is the problem. He has almost become a meme of Jack Sparrow. He is a top actor it is hard to believe what is real or not.

Caporegime
Amber seems to be one weird little cow, there's a few articles point out her mimicking depps outfits in the court room. He'll wear something one day and a day or 2 later she's wearing something very similar. One day he wore a tie with a bee badge on it, next day she's wearing a tie with a similar badge on it.

Watched some video of it the other day, she just sits there with a little 'Woe is me" expression on her face. At one point she forgot herself and laughed with her lawyer, then seemed to remember this is live online and went awkwardly from a laugh to little sad expression again.

Associate
Her career is on hold until this is over. No movies in the pipe line and Hollywood won't touch her until they see how she comes out of this. It's not like she had much of a career to start with but it's been damaging for sure, I bet she regrets the entire saga.

Back
Top Bottom