Poll: This Johnny Depp Stuff

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soldato
Probably not expecting any of it, its about clearing his name.

Having listened in to parts, its obvious they both have serious issues, but it certainly seems like Johnny has been the larger victim here.

I agree but i cant help but feel its over for the pair of them and the only winners here are the lawyers.

Caporegime
I think Amber needs to go and sue whoever trowels on her many many many layers of makeup. Her cheekbones look as if they’re about to burst through her skin ffs.

Caporegime
They both seem like they are pretty broken people in reality.

Shes a violent, physically aggressive drunk and Hes probably, lets be honest, very verbally confrontational and confusingly/passive mellow wasted on opioids. (bit like me tbh lol)

Revenge for Mr Depp? Clear his name.. Well whatever why not. As someone else said, the lawyers always win, they both lose.

Last edited:
Soldato
Does anyone have any further information on the bed pooping incident? Was it a deliberate act of aggression or the result of a cheeky wee follow through?

The devil's in the detail with this one..
It's on the ole YouTube him in the stand talking about that day. I believe he was assaulted multiple times trying to leave her.

I haven't watched any of the trial and just read bits here and there but I am really glad that it will hopefully start many more conversations that men can be victims of physical and emotional abuse, too.

If any of you are interested, there is a program on channel 5 catch up, which has a documentary on 3 men (been a while since I saw it) who have been abused by their girlfriends.

2 of them were killed by their girlfriends.

It is a difficult watch but important because there is still so much that needs to be done to encourage men to get help and that there is nothing to be ashamed of either.

I do want to say though, that emotional abuse can be just as damaging, if not more, because with physical abuse, you can see the bruises, but with emotional, it is much more insidious and manipulative and harder to detect.

Although to be fair, physical abuse tends to have emotional going along side it.

I have been in both types of relationship and my last one, which was emotionally abusive because of the coercive control, was so much worse and damaging than the violent one.

You don't have to hit someone, to be an abuser. Emotional abuse is a crime too.

Caporegime
What a strange case. Her lawyer objected his own question (having to then be reminded by the judge, he asked it) and part of her defence had a rather large hole in it - the makeup she says she used to cover up her bruises didn't come out until the year after the split.

Permabanned
I remember my late grandfather who was a lawyer talking to a colleague in the lounge and saying " Two nice fat geese we have here, you pluck one and I'll pluck the other". They always relish these sorts of none event ego wars.

Soldato
What a strange case. Her lawyer objected his own question (having to then be reminded by the judge, he asked it) and part of her defence had a rather large hole in it - the makeup she says she used to cover up her bruises didn't come out until the year after the split.

Everything she's said has a hole in it lol, like the 'Amica' cream Heard's team said she used to cover bruises doesnt exist. There's no such thing. It's Arnica cream, and it's used for treating the symptoms of bruises, not covering them. She's a pathological liar.

-

Soldato
Did she mean this stuff ? www.amicaskincare.com
Unlikely, nothing there is designed to cover bruising.. Their 'radiance creme' it meant (supposedly) to protect from damage, not heal or conceal anything. Besides which, she was supposed to have had a broken nose as well which she apparently hid with this wonder cream? That's some powerful stuff. She appeared on the late show the next day and the stylist who did her makeup on that show testified in the UK case and she saw Heard without makeup and saw no bruising on Heard's Face.

Man of Honour
Unlikely, nothing there is designed to cover bruising.. Their 'radiance creme' it meant (supposedly) to protect from damage, not heal or conceal anything. Besides which, she was supposed to have had a broken nose as well which she apparently hid with this wonder cream? That's some powerful stuff. She appeared on the late show the next day and the stylist who did her makeup on that show testified in the UK case and she saw Heard without makeup and saw no bruising on Heard's Face.

No idea, I know nothing of makeup, just wondered if that was the brand she meant

Associate
I agree but i cant help but feel its over for the pair of them and the only winners here are the lawyers.
Not sure Heards legal team are winning much, Rottenborn even objected his own question, stuttering through questions, repeating himself over and over.
Be surprised he gets another job let alone win something.

Man of Honour
Maybe it's just the social media echo chamber. But almost everything I watch and read shows massive public sorry for JD and a lot of dislike for AH. Whatever the ruling at the end of the case I think she is finished, but he may still recover his reputation. Whether that translates into more work will be interesting to watch.

Man of Honour
Maybe it's just the social media echo chamber. But almost everything I watch and read shows massive public sorry for JD and a lot of dislike for AH. Whatever the ruling at the end of the case I think she is finished, but he may still recover his reputation. Whether that translates into more work will be interesting to watch.

I think he will be ok, he is the much bigger star and box office draw than her and lets face it he's had previous cases of physical violence at people and its not greatly damaged his career so I think he will be ok in the long run

Back
Top Bottom