Poll: This Johnny Depp Stuff

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soldato
I've had a lot of it on in the background as i've had time to kill recently and honestly i dont know what Heard's team are trying to do. They ask the same questions over and over, often get information wrong, are unnecessarily rude. So far, I'm not getting their game plan. Meanwhile Depp's team are too soft and aren't countering enough objections - there's a lot of stuff being objected and sustained by Heard's team which are simply wrong and the judge has a part in that too. It's been a weird trial with some fantastic moments, the majority of which at the detriment to Heard and her team, but it's far from over yet.

How could they even attempt to ask that question without having some proof that it was true? Muppets.:cry:
The bodyguards face as he processes the question and realises that yes he was just asked that :cry:

Soldato
Next week will be interesting as Heards team bring their case to the stand, interested to see what Heard has to say herself when she is put on the stand. The evidence so far has painted her in a very bad light, what evidence does she have against Depp if any, regardless of what it is it won't take away from the negativity already on her and the fact she has already been made out to be a liar (with regards to the donation money).

Soldato
:cry: :cry:

279517701-692272888660512-1206420883133825162-n.jpg

Soldato
The trial itself is stupid.
However what it means if Depp wins is a big win for male abuse victims.

Not just men but also women, it will shine a light on the lies that are often told and hopefully make people think that maybe that person is telling lies and hopefully investigate it correctly, rather than just pass judgement and automatically accept what women say as the truth and the man is always guilty. If someone that lies about this sort of thing may just be found out they may think twice about doing it, meaning genuine cases are more likely to be noticed.

Back
Top Bottom