Poll: This Johnny Depp Stuff

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Caporegime
I dunno, I'm observing the nuances in the way she's talking about what happened and it doesn't strike me as lies. And given that Depp admitted he had a violent upbringing from his mum, wouldn't a psychologist suggest he hates women and took out his anger on Amber Heard?

Amber had a violent upbringing, so perhaps she just hates men.

Soldato
I dunno, I'm observing the nuances in the way she's talking about what happened and it doesn't strike me as lies. And given that Depp admitted he had a violent upbringing from his mum, wouldn't a psychologist suggest he hates women and took out his anger on Amber Heard?
What about all his other relationships for the multiple decades who have said he was never abusive towards them? why would it start with Amber? hes always been described as a chill dude, yes he substance abuses but it doesn't go beyond that.

They have shown ZERO evidence whatsoever for any of the accusations apart from the verbal abuse (which was mutual)

Soldato
Amber had a violent upbringing, so perhaps she just hates men.
That's possible yes.
What about all his other relationships for the multiple decades who have said he was never abusive towards them? why would it start with Amber?
Maybe she was the one that finally triggered him. But I suppose they both could have been violent towards each other.

Soldato
I get the impression many on here have already made their mind up so its kinda irrelevant what she says...
It is irrelevant what she says without evidence. Turds team have provided nothing apart from verbal abuse (agreed that it was mutual), while we have physical, verbal and testimonial evidence she physically assaulted him on multiple occasions along with being manipulative. We would have seen something by now if they had anything on him apart from Ambers word. If this was the other way around and they had Depp on a voice recording admitting to assaulting her, he would be in jail, while she remains free even though she admitted it.

Everything she has said since she took the stand should be taken with many grains of salt until proven as its all just a fabricated story so far very out of character for Mr Depp from the multiple testimonies from past relationships where he showed no sign of aggression. She was even called out about lying about the make-up she used to cover bruises etc but that for some reason has been swept under the rug.

If she wins this without providing anything apart from words from her mouth...well...well done to the legal system.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
But where in the hours and hours of recordings she made was there any of it when he was hitting her or even him admitting he hit her? There are recordings of her admitting she hit him but why not the other way around?

Where in the hours of witness testimony is there anyone who says they witnessed him hitting her or even having marks in her face after the alleged events? Yet there are witnesses who saw her hit him and throw things at him. Why not the other way around?

Where are previous partners saying he was abusive? We know she hit at least one previous partner. Why not the other way around?

Soldato
So did she, depending on which version of events you believe. She suffered childhood drama remember, though she skipped right over that.......

I get the impression many on here have already made their mind up so its kinda irrelevant what she says...

Some people have been listening to her lies for 6 years now.

Caporegime
It really is incredible how she was constantly recording stuff but she somehow missed all these ass whippings, and only ever got shouting matches recorded. Most odd.

Associate
Yea my mind was made up[ a long time ago. My beilief is that she is a manipulatiting little witch. She seems get to get involved with all the lead actors she stars with. The latest being Jason mamoa which nearly broke up his marrage.
Now don't get me wrong his fault too so no defence for him, but its a bit of a tell tale to her mindset.

As For Depp he has his problems, big ones, but domestic abuse was never one of them until she made the accusations.

Soldato
Well there is the fact a UK court did find he assaulted her so maybe it's true but I admit I did not follow that case at all apart from the verdict so have no idea what evidence was presented in that case but so far the evidence in this open case is pretty thin

Soldato
Well there is the fact a UK court did find he assaulted her so maybe it's true but I admit I did not follow that case at all apart from the verdict so have no idea what evidence was presented in that case but so far the evidence in this open case is pretty thin

Disregard the UK ruling. Depp didnt get a fair trial, even the US judge said that.

Man of Honour
Why does she keep going to flick her hair back... then lightly brushing it with her thumb and not moving it? Why does she keep avoiding moving her hair?

/tinfoilhat

Back
Top Bottom