Poll: This Johnny Depp Stuff

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deleted member 236143

D

Deleted member 236143

I am hmmm did Johnny not once ever take his rings off? As they would do some damage.

Caporegime
Where’s this flight attendant that he threatened to break her wrist? Should she not be backing up miss turds fiction? Or does she even exist?

Man of Honour
Where’s this flight attendant that he threatened to break her wrist? Should she not be backing up miss turds fiction? Or does she even exist?
I was wondering the same. I'm pretty sure something like that would have leaked to a newspaper at some point too.

Caporegime
What’s going on when they break for the day they all stand and look in one direction? I thought they were standing for the judge going out but apparently not. Standing for the jury?

Man of Honour
What’s going on when they break for the day they all stand and look in one direction? I thought they were standing for the judge going out but apparently not. Standing for the jury?
They are checking whether there are any unexpected poo's left in the courtroom.

Yes, probably waiting for the jury to leave.

Soldato
I just find it very telling how she is being hyper discriptive about some events, almost as if she was intentionally trying to paint a picture in the minds of the jury and shock them to the point that is what they remember.

Last edited:
Soldato
I hadn't been following the case too closely, but I'm watching this video from 4 days ago and it explains to me about Amber Heard's personality disorder which obviously puts a whole different light on it.

Caporegime
I dunno, I'm observing the nuances in the way she's talking about what happened and it doesn't strike me as lies. And given that Depp admitted he had a violent upbringing from his mum, wouldn't a psychologist suggest he hates women and took out his anger on Amber Heard?

Apart from the fact his ex's all testified that he's massively non-conflictual. He can't deal with it and literally runs away. These are women who he was with for years and you would think would have an axe to grind. Yet not one of them did.
A psychologist would suggest that he is scared of conflict.

Soldato
I hadn't been following the case too closely, but I'm watching this video from 4 days ago and it explains to me about Amber Heard's personality disorder which obviously puts a whole different light on it.

The psychology "expert" Amber's lawyers called basically called her a liar about the personality disorder, saying she has PTSD (hurd) something Dr Curry declined. All this while basically saying that the woman is always the victim she gave a very sexist and bias testimonial with no evidence whatsoever.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom