Poll: This Johnny Depp Stuff

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soldato
Is this her defence playing these voice recordings?
Don't see what they are attempting to do with the recordings, they have shown nothing apart from Amber getting mad while Depp is calm while she accuses him of things. Similar to the first "evidence" they provided, it all just put her in a very bad light showing she an emotional wreck.

They really need her to shut up, shes going to dig a bigger and bigger hole. She will slip up eventually (like mentioning Kate Moss) and say something she regrets.

They are going on about the donations at the moment, why on earth they would bring that up is beyond my understanding.

Last edited:

V F

V F

Soldato
Yeah, not for very long if i remember correctly. I think she had a longer role in Snyder's Cut.

6VSzR4q.jpg
Strangely, I somewhat remember that scene... but never would I have guessed that was her. I've honestly never known of her until this court trial came up.

Soldato
Cross will be today, that might be her done (in more ways than one).
Ohhhhh got just enough time to do the popcorn!

giphy.gif

Soldato
i especially liked the fact they've submitted the exact same photo as evidence of violence/damage caused by JD for two separate incidents a year apart. at this point the judge just needs to stop the trial and sentence Turd and all her team for contempt and taking the P.

Back
Top Bottom