Poll: This Johnny Depp Stuff

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soldato
Certainly says a lot that nearly all of Depps rebuttal witnesses are live in court testimony, only 2 are video depositions, the ones I am looking forward to are Jennifer Howell (AH's sisters friend/boss), Dr David Kulber (Depps hand surgeon), Morgan Night (witness to the alleged Hicksville caravan bottle grape incident), Kate Moss (only because I share the same surname) and of course Dr Shannon Curry cos lets face it she would be the highlight of the week. Another significant witness would be Bryan Neumeister who is being called as a metadata expert.

Caporegime
Yeah, the chat is going mental on these streams, not quite sure why people are throwing money/tips in, these are all just streams of the same thing, no creative input, no infrastructure required as it's just youtube... is it just so habitual for people to donate/tip when entertained.

Soldato
I see what Depps team are doing now, they are on damage control, as they were unable to get Heards counter claim struck off they are attempting to minimise the amount she can claim as damages, there's no way she will get $100m, maybe $10m at most.

Soldato
I see what Depps team are doing now, they are on damage control, as they were unable to get Heards counter claim struck off they are attempting to minimise the amount she can claim as damages, there's no way she will get $100m, maybe $10m at most.
I think he always knew he'd lose, but it was a small price to pay to get the facts out there. Unfortunately he will always be a 'decisive' hire from here on out, so RIP Jonny's career :(

Man of Honour
Lol that's funny.

This expert witness also quite damaging to Heard. Disproving any correlation between the Waldman statements and twitter activity.

Soldato
I don't think Johnny is going to lose dLockers, I think he has without a doubt proven she has made a defamatory statement, she lied about the abuse.

I was referring to Heards counter claim for defamation, she claims that the statements made by Adam Waldman are/were from Depp and caused her financial loss. She has yet to prove that and if she does win her case, it would only be on a technicality rather than proof it happened.

Caporegime
The way things are it would take a HD video to come out of depp sticking the nut on Heard for him to lose this. Her "experts" have been shredded left and right, she's lied through her ass constantly, zero proof of him actually hitting her, and her own testimony on the stand will likely become the standard video demonstrating incredibly bad acting.

Back
Top Bottom