This man tried to kill my brother

Permabanned
we have a bogeyman in my local area. He just walks around all the time in flip-flops no matter what the weather is, and sometimes he dresses as a woman (he still wears flip-flops). We call him Flip Flop Graham - not sure whether Graham is his real name though. Reading that article its worrying how similar they appear to be.

Soldato
Just told my friend about this thread (he's from widnes near here so knows all about Aki)

says:
lol

says:
purple aki made it to the OcUK forums

says:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/merseyside/6087922.stm

blert says:
brilliant

says:
scary ass mofo

says:
I've seen him recently. recon I should go topless to tease him?

blert says:

hahah it's your choice like

blert says:
if you want to end up in a bin in parts then feel free

I think I'd rather walk through toxteth wearing a big gold chain than go topless infront of purple aki :(.

Soldato
stevechapman said:
"Other versions involve rape or mutilation of his victims."

Why isn't he in prison for life? or in prison at all

It's terrible really, but as far as I have heard during my time here he hasnt actually done anything in the way of murder/mutilation yet, he's just done a lot of weird stuff like feeling/measuring peoples muscles and making people exercise in the road. Which in itself should be grounds for locking up don't get me wrong, he's a big fellow, and forcing people to do things like that so he can get kicks is very messed up.

Soldato
I would just like to quote some of the comments in this thread that have left me in tears of laughter....

stevechapman said:
Why was he going to kill your brother?

Wasn't he just going to carva PA in his bum?

Tru said:
I read about him being banned from touching muscles and getting people to do squat thrusts in public.

movingtables said:
he was once takin into police cells and battered with a sack of full coke cans and he didnt go down. this man was pretty tough. :eek:

benneh said:
I actually know someone who he made do push ups and then felt the sweat on his brow

benneh said:
he's just done a lot of weird stuff like feeling/measuring peoples muscles and making people exercise in the road.

And the best....

Baker said:
We call him Flip Flop Graham....

Permabanned
*Looks out of window*

Yes there he is again, a 22-25 year old man, always drugged up, and walking around in circles in his room.

Smoke from one end of the room to the other at 4am in the morning!

Quite stupid i actually watched him a few times for more than 10mins! :(

Associate
maybe hes doing a people a favour, leaving a mark letting others know where your personal area is

or maybe hes just a retarded psycho monster that likes to obssessivly stalk and force people to do stuff, then mark you as his property so you shall forever be humiliated and scared

guess we shall never know the real truth

Back
Top Bottom