This man tried to kill my brother

Soldato
I'd heard of him requesting that people let him feel their muscles and whatnot, even had a chuckle in the office about him, but didn't realise he was signing people's bottoms and stuff. That's seriously sick. Shouldkeep him in the same cell as all the pitbulls they've been impounding on Merseyside and stick a load of bacon in his pockets.

Soldato
Remember hearing of this guy at school/college in Warrington, was about 1990 i think, had to laugh at all the storys on herere about him coming up and feeling youe muscles etc as that was all doing the rounds also. Some mates from Penketh/Sankey/Widnes even reckoned they had to leg it across mersey (some kind of low tide mud running thing?) to get away from him. Never believed em back then. Maybe it was all true..........

Soldato
Tinders said:
Talking of wierdo's and such like, theres a odd rumour that has been flying around Birmingham for the last year or so, theres a bloke who has lost and thinks he is a vampire, and is going around atacking people?

Anybody heard owt?

Yeah I have a faint recollection of that being posted on here, haven't heard anything about it since then though.

Permabanned
Send him back to Africa the welfare cheque git, thats what im saying crime figures 5 times more for blacks than whites, and they are the minority, pshh.

Caporegime
Baker said:
we have a bogeyman in my local area. He just walks around all the time in flip-flops no matter what the weather is, and sometimes he dresses as a woman (he still wears flip-flops).

You've never been to plymouth have you? Thats called an average male uni student here. :p

Soldato
squiffy said:
Because he's black and a immigrant, so it's racist if he's put into prison.

He's been put in prison twice, which is pretty remarkable since what on earth are you going to charge him for? It's a stretch to get harassment, which has a maximum of 6 months in prison—what else are you going to get him for?

Being a scary nutter isn't illegal, funnily enough.

Soldato
What a freak..... do that to me and i would get a couple of homeboiz with a blowtorch and pair of pliers or give chic a call to get some troops together with baseball bats. :D

Looks like Yewen. :eek: :(

my bad. Dont ban me.please. I do sexual favours :eek: :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom