This man tried to kill my brother

Permabanned
Ah the man the myth the legend.

Our yearly cross country run at high school had to be cancelled because of purple aki, we use to run out of the school grounds and down to the Heinz plant in Orrell and we ended up having to run around the football pitchs about 50 times, because of reports of him in the area around 96-98.

He was known around Wigan but I think a lot of stuff about him just got blown out of proportion, people said he would either say you can get bummed or have PA scratch into your arse, I dont know anybody who had it done and he might of done it to someone but not everybody he "attacked"

He would hang around Wigan rugby ground and try to get close to the rugby players, no doubt wanting to feel there muscles :p

Soldato
Tried&Tested said:
December 2003: Jailed for 6 years.

Should still be in prison.

http://www.sthelenstoday.net/ViewArticle2.aspx?SectionID=70&ArticleID=713136
From the BBC New article posted by Fergie:

BBC News said:
Arobieke, who is known in the area as Purple Aki, is out of jail on licence after a sentence imposed in 2003 for 15 counts of harassment.

[...]

Deputy District Judge Aled Jones granted the order to coincide with Arobieke's release on Thursday.
That was "last updated" on Thursday 26th October 2006, so I assume that is the Thursday in question.

Associate
cheets64 said:
Ah the man the myth the legend.

Our yearly cross country run at high school had to be cancelled because of purple aki, we use to run out of the school grounds and down to the Heinz plant in Orrell and we ended up having to run around the football pitchs about 50 times, because of reports of him in the area around 96-98.

He was known around Wigan but I think a lot of stuff about him just got blown out of proportion, people said he would either say you can get bummed or have PA scratch into your arse, I dont know anybody who had it done and he might of done it to someone but not everybody he "attacked"

He would hang around Wigan rugby ground and try to get close to the rugby players, no doubt wanting to feel there muscles :p

Damn man, i always thought the guy was myth :eek: :eek:

Reading that on Wiki makes me wonder how lucky i was not to bump into him. :p Rumour had it he was seen in my area few years back but i as i say thought it was a myth and thought nothing of it

Associate
hes 6ft 5 and weighs 20 stone wouldn't want to mess with him. but if he made me do bicep curls in the street id go back with a gun a pop one in his ass

Permabanned
unknown79 said:
Damn man, i always thought the guy was myth :eek: :eek:

Reading that on Wiki makes me wonder how lucky i was not to bump into him. :p Rumour had it he was seen in my area few years back but i as i say thought it was a myth and thought nothing of it

Yeah, I have never bumped into him thank god but he was always around wigan, a mate a work said he jumped into his mates car at the lights and forced him to drive him to st helens, I mean what could you do if he jumped into your car.

Back
Top Bottom