This time next year my gamerscore will be....

Soldato
I'll prob. have 25-30k, :
I got the following for christmas to start then complete:
Spiderman 3
Mass effect
The darkness
Farcry
and my most played game phantasy star universe currently has an extra possible 250 points which dont add to your score so once that is rectified I'll get another 100 or so :p

Soldato
I'm at 21,610 i think.

Maybe, 35,000? That's maybe stretchy it a bit. Im not sad enough to get over 30,000 in 2 years of a consoles life ;) :p

Josh

Caporegime
Well we've completed the added challenges within games.
No one on OCUK brags about their gamerscore, they just like the added challenges in games. It's like you buy a game and aim to complete it, it's a challenge. Then you have the achievments to add more depth etc to the game. Definately makes my £40 for a game feel more worthwhile.

Spot on. I don't know why some people have an issue. Achievements are just full of positives really.

Permabanned
Classics. Still yet to own PGR4, and even Condemned (again)

ah yes, condemned.. the only game that made me jump..more times than id like to admit :\

Permabanned
lol I never play alone, whats that saying :(

btw, i know this is a cowards way to get points, but I hear about some GoW glitch to get achievments, is it true? o.O;

Soldato
Condemned and Project Gotham Racing 4.

/coughs out breakfast.

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showpost.php?p=7671031&postcount=36

Nokkonwud said:
You are kidding?
I hated it too, for the exact same reason as McDaniel, does that make me the same?

I've played every kind of game, I like ALL kinds of games, I've played a LOT of games and I study games.

Condemned had a lot of promise, but it's slow, linear and predictable.

And I'm on a go slow at the moment. I am going for 1000/1000 from Mass Effect. I'm up to 815 and will start on Insane today! (though COD4 does look tempting).
I'm staggered. :)

Last edited:
Associate
And I'm on a go slow at the moment. I am going for 1000/1000 from Mass Effect. I'm up to 815 and will start on Insane today! (though COD4 does look tempting).
I'm staggered. :)

how many playthroughs are you on for Mass Effect? Have only gone through once at the moment but am planning on doing another playthrough starting next week

Caporegime
lol I never play alone, whats that saying :(

btw, i know this is a cowards way to get points, but I hear about some GoW glitch to get achievments, is it true? o.O;

Never heard anything of a GoW glitch.

I need to play through GoW. Also Forza 2 I only have 90 of the 1000 points, I'm finding it really repetitive to play though.

Soldato
how many playthroughs are you on for Mass Effect? Have only gone through once at the moment but am planning on doing another playthrough starting next week

I've done two full play throughs; one on normal and one on hardcore. I've got 4 of the allies achievements and I'm up to level 57 (nearly 58). It really isn't that bad on Hardcore as you've got a tad more health and shield to play with.

This is with a Vanguard. The last two nights I've started a soldier and an engineer to get the related achievements (took about 4 hours for each ~ I've got some hints if you want them) and I still need to create an adept for the last 3 incl the neural shock one.

Associate
Originally Posted by yaboy
lol I never play alone, whats that saying

What the heck -- man it took me about 8 months to get Seriously

i know there are in game glitches but no achev glitches

Back
Top Bottom