Three kingdoms - Total War

Associate
Excellent, not in work until 2pm tomorrow so should get a couple of hours on it in the morning. Love most of the TW games (not Rome 2 though, couldn't get into that even after all the patches) but didn't buy Thrones due to some poor reviews.

This looks great from the footage and reviews I have seen so far.

Soldato
Rookie mistake, left my pc running to catch any patches/downloads whilst I was at work!

Haha I know! In my defence I was half asleep when I left for work in the morning, bloody cat kept waking me up every hour and GF was catching train to Leeds at 8am so we left house just after 7am to vote on the way to town.

Associate
Only got a couple of hours on it this morning but found it to be excellent from my first few turns.

Only thing I am annoyed with, nothing to do with CA, I pre ordered from CDKeys and didn't get the Yellow Turbans. They are selling it separately. Had I have know that I would have bought from elsewhere.

Soldato
Only got a couple of hours on it this morning but found it to be excellent from my first few turns.

Only thing I am annoyed with, nothing to do with CA, I pre ordered from CDKeys and didn't get the Yellow Turbans. They are selling it separately. Had I have know that I would have bought from elsewhere.

Thanks for the heads up on that. Was going to buy from there.

Soldato
Been playing all day, clocked 10 hours, that's enough for one day.

Have to say I'm really liking it, the duels are pretty cool to watch between the generals. The diplomacy has quite a bit more too it. The confederations you can make I'm not too sure on I found playing as cao cao I was surrounded by a big confederation to the north and I had non aggression pacts on my other side's. So it just left me with annexing battles and I stupidly stacked the big confederation and lost at turn 57.

Played liu bei second time and I seem to be unstoppable at the moment with famous Guan yu and his brother in my main army. Came in to some difficulty with food and had to quickly build farms as I was in minus 30 at one point making several yellow turban rebellions appear.

Associate
I bought it from cdkeys, as long as you get it in the first week the doc comes with it.
No it doesn't. I have it. It does not come with it:

cdkeys.com reply.

Hi,

Thanks for contacting cdkeys.com.

This offer is for the base game only, and doesn't come with bonus/extra content unless mentioned on our site.

Kind Regards.

Associate
Back
Top Bottom