** TIME TO GET TRIIGGERED BY VERTAGEAR **

OcUK Staff

Finally, we are very excited to announce the Vertagear Triigger series available in 3 flavours, the 275, 350 and the 350SE. The model number is a reference to the amount of parts in each chair, with over 275 and 350 parts used respectively. All the models feature the patent pending 'paddle' design for adjusting the seat height and tilt angle from the triggers found underneath the armrests, which provides a significantly more convenient & quicker way of adjusting your chair compared to the conventional methods. This is achieved using the 'dual spring hub' with over 80 parts alone, allowing the quick adjustment of height, tilt angle and tension without any obvious mechanisms on display. All the models also feature adjustable seat depth functions, with the 275 series featuring height adjustable back/lumbar support, and the 350 series featuring multi-directional lumbar support.

All the Triigger series have an aluminium frame & base, with DuPont TPEE mesh seating areas, calfskin leather accents and steel alloy mechanisms. All the aluminium 5 star bases feature silencer technology, to stop unwanted noise when moving the chair. Fitted into the bases are 65mm Holton hub-less casters for superior operation, glide and durability. In addition, the 350SE features an automotive grade paint finish, which looks absolutely stunning in the flesh, a multi-directional headrest and upgraded 75mm Holton hub-less casters.

Don't mistake these for an average gaming chair, these are operator chair level products with all the bells and whistles expected from chairs of this pricepoint. Having sat in one of these at Computex, I can confirm they are insanely good quality and unlike any other chair we currently offer. Stock will be arriving hopefully before Christmas, I will update here once I know the accurate ETA. Preorder now!

Vertagear Gaming Series Triigger Line 275 Gaming Chair Black Edition @ £529.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Vert...275-Gaming-Chair-Black-Edition-GC-041-VT.html

The Triigger 275 is the latest addition to Vertagear gaming chair product family. Over 275 individual components are assembled together to construct the astonishingly beautiful Triigger 275.

Only £529.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Vertagear Gaming Series Triigger Line 275 Gaming Chair Black/Red Edition @ £529.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Vert...Gaming-Chair-Black-Red-Edition-GC-042-VT.html

The Triigger 275 is the latest addition to Vertagear gaming chair product family. Over 275 individual components are assembled together to construct the astonishingly beautiful Triigger 275.

Only £529.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Vertagear Gaming Series Triigger Line 275 Gaming Chair Black/White Edition @ £529.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Vert...ming-Chair-Black-White-Edition-GC-043-VT.html

Only £529.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Vertagear Gaming Series Triigger Line 275 Gaming Chair Black/Blue Edition @ £529.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Vert...aming-Chair-Black-Blue-Edition-GC-044-VT.html

Only £529.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Vertagear Gaming Series Triigger Line 350 Gaming Chair Black Edition @ £629.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Vert...350-Gaming-Chair-Black-Edition-GC-045-VT.html

The Triigger 350 is the latest addition to Vertagear gaming chair product family. Over 350 individual components are assembled together to construct the astonishingly beautiful Triigger 350

Only £629.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Vertagear Gaming Series Triigger Line 350SE Gaming Chair Special Red Edition @ £789.95 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Vert...ming-Chair-Special-Red-Edition-GC-046-VT.html

The Triigger 350SE is the latest addition to Vertagear gaming chair product family. Over 350 individual components are assembled together to construct the astonishingly beautiful Triigger 350SE.

Only £789.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Last edited:
Underboss
As much as I love my SL4000 I couldn't justify that price on a chair.

That's got to be close to the top end of any type of office chair doesn't it?

OcUK Staff
As much as I love my SL4000 I couldn't justify that price on a chair.

That's got to be close to the top end of any type of office chair doesn't it?

Well from looking at these and looking at top-end office chairs they look every bit as good.

End of the day OcUK's range of chairs is better than anywhere else with all price points covered. :)

Underboss
Well from looking at these and looking at top-end office chairs they look every bit as good.

End of the day OcUK's range of chairs is better than anywhere else with all price points covered. :)

No argument there for me about the looks Gibbo, I meant the pricing side.

I wouldn't have thought the market for £500+ chairs is that big so these must be really hitting the top end?

OcUK Staff

I wouldn't have thought the market for £500+ chairs is that big so these must be really hitting the top end?

There is a market for everything. :)

End of the day, people who drop 20k on a PC, are gonna have no issue dropping a grand on one of the best chairs. :)

OcUK Staff
OP
DHsZ02f.jpg

They are operator chairs, they have a 10 year warranty. They are in direct competition to the likes of Herman Miller, where the decently specc'ed Aeron will set you back a grand and more. People who spend 8-10 hours a day in front of a PC will probably see the benefit of investing in a chair that will provide excellent support, comfort and functionality for the next 10 years and more. Either way, there will be a slew of reviews prior to launch, including a features video by ourselves, so if you're on the fence, that should help :)

Associate

There defiantly is a market for high end chairs, but anyone in the market is going to go to Herman Miller Steelcase.

They wouldn't be looking at a Vertagear unless there crazy.

OcUK Staff
OP
There defiantly is a market for high end chairs, but anyone in the market is going to go to Herman Miller Steelcase.

They wouldn't be looking at a Vertagear unless there crazy.

I'm glad we don't share your pessimism then, these chairs have been one of the most requested products we've had in the last 5-6 months.

Soldato
They're definitely aiming to compete with the likes of Herman Miller and Steelcase. Will be interesting to see how people feel they measure up.

Got to agree with this. My immediate thought was these are Aeron clones. Only real test is longevity though - my Aeron must be 10 years old and still rock solid with full daily use (I work from home). It only needs me to whip out the duster to look brand new.

Back
Top Bottom