** TIME TO GET TRIIGGERED BY VERTAGEAR **

Soldato
Just so you know the differences between the 350 and 350SE

- Paint job - They've basically used the same grade of paint found on cars, so it's long lasting, hard wearing and it looks really nice (providing you like red)
- Holton hub-less Casters - These are 75mm compared to 65mm, which gives a bit of extra height to the chair, more importantly they are better performing than their 65mm counterparts.
- Weight Limit - Up to 200KG on the 350SE, due mainly to the 75mm casters.
- Headrest - There is a multi-directional headrest included as standard with the 350SE.

We will be doing a video on the 350SE before launch to further highlight the features.
Car grade paint isn't remotely expensive, so it's not really a selling feature.

They are very expensive, though I can see why (and the paint used is definitely not a reason). The thing I'm concerned about is that the more parts there are, the more points of failure there are.

OcUK Staff
OP
Car grade paint isn't remotely expensive, so it's not really a selling feature.

They are very expensive, though I can see why (and the paint used is definitely not a reason). The thing I'm concerned about is that the more parts there are, the more points of failure there are.

Definitely not. I wish I had your expertise in how much it costs to spray a chair in China with a quality paint finish without adding much to the cost. Please enlighten us.

Associate
Just so you know the differences between the 350 and 350SE

- Paint job - They've basically used the same grade of paint found on cars, so it's long lasting, hard wearing and it looks really nice (providing you like red)
- Holton hub-less Casters - These are 75mm compared to 65mm, which gives a bit of extra height to the chair, more importantly they are better performing than their 65mm counterparts.
- Weight Limit - Up to 200KG on the 350SE, due mainly to the 75mm casters.
- Headrest - There is a multi-directional headrest included as standard with the 350SE.

We will be doing a video on the 350SE before launch to further highlight the features.

did they not use the any of the stuff that Elon Musk is going to use for his Mars lander in there somewhere?

i couldnt help laugh at some of these posts.

Last edited:
Soldato
Not personally, no. I will look into it though.

Thats very much appreciated.

If the quality/texture of the Triigger does match the ones on the Aeron then I honestly see no reason why would one choose an Aeron over the Triigger.

I personally am sitting on a fully loaded Aeron and pre-ordered the 350, the option to customize the seat & back depth is what lacks in the Aeron, plus the sexier design of the Triigger 350 really sold me, if the texture can match the Aeron then this would certainly be a well done product.

Another question though, any chance that you can find out whether Vertegear plan to sell the headrest separately as an add-on? I actually would have bought the premium edition if it let me choose pure black instead of black/red lol

Back
Top Bottom