Tinder?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
Not all the same! They pretty much thing and the same and only want one thing attention and instagram folllwers but “women aren’t all the same” I’ll take your word for it

Lmao she put on her bio “not interested x” I’ve never heard that one before (sarcasm) dam get a bloody vocabulary

Last edited by a moderator:
Caporegime
Honestly, it is your approach. women in their 20s are not all the same, they're independent people and while you can't be expected to appeal to them all you should be able to find some who are interested.

Permabanned
Once again it is not my approach and yes they are all the same did you even bother clicking the pictures most women on the dam site don’t even have bios!

And for the record if I did send hey or hi which I don’t it’s not a bad approach they can’t even think of anything but that themselfs

I’m not interested anymore sick of women and them being same litreally

Funny how the bios are so similar for people who “aren’t the same” yeah right!!!

Caporegime
Funny how the bios are so similar for people who “aren’t the same” yeah right!!!

So are most mens.

Best advice I can give blokes for online dating/apps is sign up to grindr dont put your face just torso or soemthing and you'll soon see the amount of **** women get on tinder and the likes.

By the end of the first day you'll want to punch anyone who says hi

Permabanned
So why do they put there instagram up and it’s like there obsessed with the word “not interested”

Grindr is for gay men

Caporegime
Grindr is for gay men

Yup, that was the point of his suggestion. He's saying that if you sign up, as an experiment, you might see how online dating feels from a female perspective.

There was a video posted in the other thread that highlighted, for example, that when men swipe right on tinder they get excited when they get a match but when women swipe right on someone it is unusual they don't match with them.

Some insight, appreciation of the female experience on these sorts of dating apps might help you put yourself into their shoes so to speak as seemingly others mentioning things to you isn't really sinking in as you're still adamant that they're not there to date.

You've got to realise that men pursue women rather than the other way around and things like your photo (there was a great example in the other thread) can be very important get rid of the selfie you say you use for example.

Caporegime
Grindr is for gay men

Yes that is the point so that you as a straight man can see what it is like to be approached by men on these apps.

Ie what a straight woman experiences, then you can see why a lot of what you do doesn't work.

And why so many have hostile profiles.

Soldato
From what I've read previously you have/had issues with mental health and gambling. I'd fully recommend steering well clear of Tinder in that case else you'll be caught in the same self destructive, dopamine-chasing cycle you experience in gambling.

OkCupid or POF is far less superficial and you stand more chance of genuine interest in an actual relationship on those sites rather than tinder.

Permabanned
Remember what we said it’s not hard to find s girl who wants to date or isn’t messing around but she’s not going to be Attractive and she’s going to be as described by one of the me,her a “land whale” if you want attractive women it’s unlikely you’ll find it online

I don’t gamble anymore.. by the way that was just used as an escape method for the issues I was dealing with and I didn’t lose more than I could afford to lose get in debt etc. So I don’t see that as a problem

Last time I used okcupid it was just fake accounts... might of changed now though

This was my expirence with POF I couldn’t of said it any better than him https://youtu.be/Hcd5Z5oJDoo but like I said ain’t used either of them in ages so might of changed

Caporegime
Remember what we said it’s not hard to find s girl who wants to date or isn’t messing around but she’s not going to be Attractive and she’s going to be as described by one of the me,her a “land whale” if you want attractive women it’s unlikely you’ll find it online

Iirc its the oposite women in online dating tend to end up with men rated lower than themselves for looks.

Caporegime
I deleted the dating apps anyway waste of time for younger people

Waste of time for mentalists.

Iirc its the oposite women in online dating tend to end up with men rated lower than themselves for looks.

That can't be right, the reason it's so popular is because it's very easy for women to date up by frauding on their photos with angles/makeup and the majority of them from surveys/statistics only swipe right on men that are above average attractiveness, conventionally.

Permabanned
It’s a waste of time for younger people looking to meet people you’ll never find people more uninterested in meeting people on an online dating site come back when your in your early 20s late seems and you’ve met people from these sites bet you didn’t even bother watching the video I sent u

Caporegime
If people think that online dating is easy for women because they get the pick of the men or they have the control, that's total nonsense. Women get sent hundreds of messages from chancers, a lot of them gross and creepy as well. That's why they have 'hostile' profiles and are not interested in your message of 'hi'.

When you have people sending you pictures of their genitalia and offering to 'lick you out' on the first date you'd probably start to understand.

If you go into dating with that mindset you're never getting anywhere. Sort yourself out before inflecting your personal issues on members of the public.

Caporegime
It’s a waste of time for younger people looking to meet people you’ll never find people more uninterested in meeting people on an online dating site come back when your in your early 20s late seems and you’ve met people from these sites bet you didn’t even bother watching the video I sent u

No, it’s a waste of time for you because you heed no advice and are clearly very troubled. Millions of other men in their early 20’s do just fine on dating apps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom