Tinder?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I met my current girlfriend of a year after swooping away from a surprise tinder date gone wrong, so in a way, thanks tinder!

**although that was after many bad tinder dates and a few awkward situations***

@devrij can definitely back me up on this can't you bro

uuhh.....did you really mean swooping.....:eek:

I'll never understand the slang of the youth these days. I know milf but what's bot :confused:.

Check the first page.. ;)

Soldato
OP
Malevolence - brilliant! lol

One gave me a yahoo email so I set up another email in case it was dodgy and mailed it.... I'm still unsure about all of this.... curiosity got the better of me because I don't like messing around with girls with partners...

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Fair enough this woman wants me to do a check to confirm ID, not a sex offender etc before she gives out details so she sent me a website - safe match matching or something but it sounds a bit fishy and it needs a credit card to confirm you are over 18 but it says it won't take any money.... so i'll pass lol. I've never had that on POF.... lol

Soldato
Fair enough this woman wants me to do a check to confirm ID, not a sex offender etc before she gives out details so she sent me a website - safe match matching or something but it sounds a bit fishy and it needs a credit card to confirm you are over 18 but it says it won't take any money.... so i'll pass lol. I've never had that on POF.... lol

It's a bot. About 50% of female profiles on Tinder are. You'll learnt to spot them soon enough.

Soldato
I'm bored of Tinder now... I've had lots of messages from women asking me to look at 'this site'.

Who knew so many women liked OCUK :eek:.

Wonder why tinder doesn't require identifiable information would kill of bots significantly. Would probably kill their membership count though I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom