Tinder?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
No they haven’t everyone I know who’s used them says the same thing it’s worthless and a waste of time unless you want ugly people

Make a profile as a young guy and come back when your on a date

Last edited by a moderator:
Soldato
That it lads, were done for. Apparently we cant use dating apps to find girls that arent ugly because Xclockerx said so.

P.S Stop feeding the troll.

Permabanned
You can’t meet attractive women on dating apps anyone who thinks otherwise is obviously trolling

The girls won’t know your troubles till you talk to them which they don’t because they ignore without even getting to know you in the first place to know what your like

Last edited by a moderator:
Caporegime
Waste of time for mentalists.

That can't be right, the reason it's so popular is because it's very easy for women to date up by frauding on their photos with angles/makeup and the majority of them from surveys/statistics only swipe right on men that are above average attractiveness, conventionally.

Well no as "fraud" only works untill date number one...

By "end up" I mean be in a relationship with not get a swipe or a match or a date

Soldato
I think you should stop posting about it now. You're not going to get any more advice which you havn't already been given and it's not going to do you any good to continue arguing and getting more upset about it.

Caporegime
Well no as "fraud" only works untill date number one...

By "end up" I mean be in a relationship with not get a swipe or a match or a date

Oh okay, that certainly happens as at some point most women will want children and there’s only so many attractive men to go around who are also willing or capable of providing the life they want for a family. That leads to all kinds of other issues going forward though when they settle for less in the attractiveness department.

How risque can we get with pictures?

Cause I can post my last weekend to disprove this ^_^

You’re a world away from him though, we’ve all seen your pictures, above average looking, swole and earn above average salary. Also very good at laying pipe or so I’ve heard :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom