• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Titan V announced £2700 15TF 12nm Volta

Caporegime
Nah, it will just be the Vx like they did with the P. And not even announce it, just swap it one day like last time. Just to milk a little bit more from Volta.

I suspect it will be the last card to be released though.

Man of Honour
Nope cause not all the SMs are enabled so there could be yet a faster one.

I don't think we will see higher spec parts - the extra SMs are basically sacrificial to get cores with 80 working even with massive improvement of the node at that die size I doubt they'd get enough full spec working to make it worth producing cards especially not gaming focused ones.

Caporegime
I don't think we will see higher spec parts - the extra SMs are basically sacrificial to get cores with 80 working even with massive improvement of the node at that die size I doubt they'd get enough full spec working to make it worth producing cards especially not gaming focused ones.

Yeah but we all know that if they do have enough working they will much later release an extra special faster version towards the end just to charge more for them and sell them ;)

Soldato
I'm actually tempted :eek:

Although knowing how nvidia works, the 2080Ti or whatever it ends up being called will no doubt be nearly as fast as this for a third of the price, and probably won't be too far behind
It won't be called a 2080Ti, it'll be an 1180Ti. 2080 will be the price.

bru

bru

Soldato
Ok so now this has been released, how many cores are with thinking for the 1180 (non ti) and 1170?
We have to assume that all the non gaming stuff will be removed for the lesser gaming versions.

Soldato
Ok so now this has been released, how many cores are with thinking for the 1180 (non ti) and 1170?
We have to assume that all the non gaming stuff will be removed for the lesser gaming versions.

I'm under the impression it won't be based on this die at all. So your guess will be as good as anyone's.

Associate
She's got a purty mouth.

This is not hotlink image!

Back
Top Bottom