• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Titan V announced £2700 15TF 12nm Volta

Associate
Ah, yes. The likely lads. Where the uneducated/uninformed talk about what it's probably like to know what you're talking about, without doing so.

lol it is pretty hilarious. "Linus" runs a single benchmark which is probably CPU limited on his stock clocked 5960X and declares the V isn't any faster than an Xp. Who takes these Youtube clowns seriously?

Man of Honour
lol it is pretty hilarious. "Linus" runs a single benchmark which is probably CPU limited on his stock clocked 5960X and declares the V isn't any faster than an Xp. Who takes these Youtube clowns seriously?

I am still laughing at Linus when he had a pair of Star Wars Xp cards and could not get them to run in SLI.

Soldato
How come the memory bandwidth isn’t that much greater than the Titan XP?

I thought hbm2 was supposed to be much faster but only looks to be about a 100gbps faster than the XP. Unless I’m not understanding it properly?

Man of Honour
OMG the V does not have RGB lights ANYWHERE TO BE FOUND. It is already boxed up for return. :D

Not hotlink

@Vega

Is it ok if I use this pic in the owners thread for TROH

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom