• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Titan V announced £2700 15TF 12nm Volta

Man of Honour
The addition of compute stuff, etc. probably reduces its potential gaming perf/watt a bit compared to where it could be and likewise might hold clocks back a bit compared to a pure gaming card. Its still likely to make most stuff out look a bit inefficient though.

Soldato
Not true

IIRC you were full of abuse and TTL had to tell you to cool it. The funny part is I have not even said if I will get one lol.

This is not the first time you have had something to say about my buying decisions and I don't think it will be the last. You really should ask yourself why that is.

Anyway this is all I am going to say on the subject.

I don't care what you spend your money on, This whole thing started when you started calling people haters for criticising a graphics card, When a few people me included, Wouldn't bow down and boot lick, You said it was abuse and insulting even though you were acting like a child which was pointed out by several people.

Buy a £50,000 purple diamond encrusted ***** that has state of the art AI and sings lullabies at night, I really don't care, But you cannot start calling people "haters" when criticising an electronic product and expect no backlash.

Also no abuse, You must have lived one extremely sheltered life if you think difference of opinion is abuse.

Caporegime
End of the day not really a gaming card.
certainly not. I think the interest he is now Nvidia has moved the Titan series back to being non-gaming focused, and that they can sell GV100 cards at reasonable prices so their yields on these 800mm^2 chips must have dramatically improved. This is also likely a ploy to further embed themselves as the dafcato supplier of HPC deep learning compute units.

Man of Honour
Buy a £50,000 purple diamond encrusted ***** that has state of the art AI and sings lullabies at night, I really don't care, But you cannot start calling people "haters" when criticising an electronic product and expect no backlash.

From what I recall people were criticising the price and calling anyone an idiot who bought it which is different to what you are portraying.

Soldato
From what I recall people were criticising the price and calling anyone an idiot who bought it which is different to what you are portraying.

A large portion of the card will not be used in games due to tensor cores being used for other applications hence the large price, Anyone buying this card solely for gaming needs to reevaluate certain things in their life, My brother who just bought one being one of them.

Caporegime
A large portion of the card will not be used in games due to tensor cores being used for other applications hence the large price, Anyone buying this card solely for gaming needs to reevaluate certain things in their life, My brother who just bought one being one of them.

While it will have a horrific value fo money proposition, it will quite clearly be by far the faster single GPU you can buy. If you really need the fastest possible, then this is a reasonable solution. The cost is an entirely personal issue. There are plenty of gamers earning 6 figure salaries that live alone in a small house without a mortgae and have zero interest in cars or other expensive hobbies.

Man of Honour
I didn;t want to be too insulting, but absolutely.

I spend almost as much as a TitanV every month on daycare cost for my kids Affordability an vary widely between people

Don't really see it as insulting though when earning that much hopefully there is a long term plan to move out heh.

With the prices of rent/housing these days you can take a serious step downwards in terms of accommodation even when you are on a lot of money moving out.

Associate
will i get 100+fps on 4k with this gpu? maybe 2 4k monitors? where can I one from with the special $599 sli bridge, ill get 2 and I hope the sli drivers are out for this card....

Back
Top Bottom