Titanfall 2

Soldato
Just collected 3 copies for £20 each at sogrA (backwards). Have got a further 9 reserved for collection tomorrow as they ran out!

(I'm not reselling them, don't worry :p )

Soldato
Really liked the first game it just died so quickly once the DLC kicked in (i had a season pass and only played the first DLC) was a shame it didnt get the community it deserved, dont think im buying any of the big FPS this year (i have OW already).

Caporegime
Really liked the first game it just died so quickly once the DLC kicked in (i had a season pass and only played the first DLC) was a shame it didnt get the community it deserved, dont think im buying any of the big FPS this year (i have OW already).

No DLC in this one, all map packs are included.

Soldato
oh my, just played a couple of hours of the campaign. what a glorious piece of game design. though they definitely stole a few ideas from films, thinking avatar and Robocop 2 (Kane anyone!?)

edit: not tried MP yet - too tired but am properly excited about getting some hours into this!

Caporegime
Played some campaign, my son has also been playing today so I had to wipe his data to play my own. Why oh why do modern games still only have a single save slot? More than one person is likely to want to play in most households!

Tomorrow morning He'll probably want to play again and he can't start where he left off and if he restarts I'll lose my progress!

Soldato
oh my, just played a couple of hours of the campaign. what a glorious piece of game design. though they definitely stole a few ideas from films, thinking avatar and Robocop 2 (Kane anyone!?)

edit: not tried MP yet - too tired but am properly excited about getting some hours into this!

Just finished the SP campaign, its really brilliant. The timetravel level is truly brilliant.

Soldato
Just finished the SP campaign, its really brilliant. The timetravel level is truly brilliant.

I don't normally go for single player campaigns in a MP orientated game. I'll play half an hour usually just to get the feel of the controls then jump onto MP but this has me totally hooked! Oh and my word it looks beautiful. Almost cinemagraphic in places.

Last edited:
Soldato
That time travel level on the Single player campaign is one of the greatest levels I've ever played. It's like Half Life/Portal/Braid/Titanfall. Its spectacular. And the frozen time bit at the end is just stunning.

Associate
Any real point to regenerating?

Considering the weapons have their own regen that's separate from pilot regen.
Really enjoying the game online, all my origin friends are playing BF1 which I also enjoy but I'm leaning towards TF2 more.
Feel free to add me for some games :)

Cully_IRL

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom